dp207 is offline New Member

DBol, Test E, Test Prop, Liquid Nolva Pics Please Look

I need to know if anyone has ever seen these. I will make a separate post for each type.

DBOL pictures. These are supposedly at 50 MG of DBOL each per pill. These are prepackaged in dissolving plastic pills. The dude just gave them to me in a baggie

Testosterone Enanthate and Testosterone Propionate 10ml bottles. Test E at 250mg/ML, test prop at 100mg/ML.

Liquid Nolvadex (???????) as a red liquid.

The other are supposedly Nolvadex (Taxiderm) pills, each 20mg of Nolva per pill

dgthekid is offline Junior Member
    i never heard of dbol being in a capsule like that, kinda suspicious

You7 know whats funny dude... Im on another forum and going through a scammer list they had... The guy i bought the stuff from, his first name and the location is exact to what is posted on the forum. DOnt know his last name, but I mean, what are the odds of the same First name and same exact location, when i find that these pills are kinda suspicious? Im about to call his ex GF and ask her what his last name is cuz its posted there...

I will scare the crap out of this fag if its him, either give me my $$$ back or i rat you out because he sells other stuff supposedly like E and crap like that.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    alot of UG oral powders are capped

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Yep, no way to know until you get a comment from someone who's used them. The nolva tabs look familiar. I have heard of the test company before. Everything could be totally legit.

Next time get everything in the sealed containers, or at least watch it come out of them if you are not sure of your source. I have received loose tablets from my source before but he's earned my trust several times over.

Here is the link to the scammer list. The kid i bought the stuff from is on it. So i would say its safe to assume the **** is fake, because when i took one of the supposed Dianabol tabs, i didnt feel a **** thing other than a bit of stomach cramps. I didnt have that burst of Dbol strength youre supposed to have. Here is the link

http://anabolicmuscles.com/viewtopic.php?t=305

He is the one that his initials are P.K.

Same location, same last name.

Hes got a phone call and a few IM's saying if he doesnt give me my money back, im ratting his ass out to the cops, period.

Because I dont play around, especially when i get f-ed with. Hes so lucky im not a teenager anymore cuz things wouldve been different back then, much worse
    Last edited by dp207; 04-06-2005 at 09:31 AM.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    did u think about he will give ur name to the cops too if he gets caught or , much worse, he might come to visit u with his friends smith and wesson

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Taking a dbol pill doesn't mean anything. It takes 3-5 days of taking a dose to start really feelng it. If someone is on the scammer list it doesn't mean he didn't give you some real stuff. Was this a local transaction? If so he might be more apt to give you good stuff.

I would not put anything in my body that wasn't from a source that I really trusted.

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    those dbol pill's are from denkall bro 10mg

here is a pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DBol, Test E, Test Prop, Liquid Nolva Pics Please Look-db02_lg%5B1%5D.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by ajfina
    here is a pic

He sold me 3 bottles of prop, test E, and the liquid Nolva for 50 bucks. Cheap if u ask me = FAKE

he says theyre 50MG Dianabol pills, lol. So no, they arent those.
    Supposedly from an underground lab. I have taken them once a day each for a week and dont feel a **** thing. Yes it was a local transaction, but in a months time, i havent gained ANY weight from either the Test or anything else. And plus, the labels on that test stuff were made out of Inkjet printer, he claims that his source gives it to him in those labels because he sells two kinds of labeled stuff and he gets these cheaper.

And please, let him come to my house, i will give him my ****in address. Im more afraid of a waldbaums security guard than a rich club hopping white boy

I dont have sh1t on me either i threw all that fake sh1t out that he gave me so let the cops come, i havent done anything wrong because everything he gave me was probably flax seed oil

inderstand ,sorry to heard that bro

I can't believe how those ****ers sell fake gear like they don't give a **** bro ,ripping off people

Quote Originally Posted by ajfina
    inderstand ,sorry to heard that bro

I can't believe how those ****ers sell fake gear like they don't give a **** bro ,ripping off people
    Yea man, a bottle of Test prop (10ml 100mg/ml) for 10 bucks? Negro pleaaaaaaaaaaaase

i'll tell you what tho, the placebo effect for working out 12-20 sets in just about an hour, 75 mins time, is pretty incredible. I have basically conditioned myself mentally to work out atleast 12 sets in 45 mins without the use of juice, unbelievable. But we'll see what happens, i hope hes on this board too so he can read this, along with listening to the phone call messages i have left him and the multiple IM's

Thread Information