sasquatch is offline Associate Member

Real ** Methanabol?

Hey guys, I know you have all seen countless photos of BD methnabol 10mg before, but here are mine I just got.
    I've just seen pics before, never seen the tabs in person. One thing that surprised me when I got them, is that they are so SMALL. They are only about 3/16 of an inch wide? Should they be that small?
    Anyway, here is a pic of some of mine (I got 250 tabs), your thoughts on their validity is appreciated. Real or fake?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real ** Methanabol?-dbol1.jpg  

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    i have them at home(at work now) i will post the pic tonite ,one thing i noticed in urs is the color of the pills i can see white spot in the mxed with the pink mines doesn't have that, other than that they work great really really good dbol 's bro u will feel the pump in 2 or 3 days allready
    i'll post the pics tonite

Titan1 is offline Member
    you check at the BD web site they have production in two different locations so the tabs can be different in size but like i said you can see that on their web site.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, mine look a lot like the ones from the 'new' production site. A bit more pale in color, and thinner from top to bottom.
    http://www.britishdragon.com/dualsite.asp

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    looks real with the score down the middle and the 10 on the other side......

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    here is the pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real ** Methanabol?-cimg0354-copy.jpg   Real ** Methanabol?-cimg0360-copy.jpg  

Psmoke09 is offline New Member
    i got the same as the above pic!! Real dbol works great!! Also picked myself up winni tabs as well from BD!!

strongmann is offline Member
    good product!

strongmann

DarKOmeN is offline Member
    great stuff "GOOD 2 GROW"

Psmoke09 is offline New Member

Thumbs up

What you guys think of these just got them!! Real? The Methanabol is 10mg and is not a very big pill in size! It is very pink in color and square!! They got a solid cut line running through the middle of the pill and it has the initial "B" and "D" on on each side of the cut line! On the other side of the pill it has the #10 on it! The Stanabol is exactly the same way just yellow in color? Let me know what you guys think if it real or a fake?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real ** Methanabol?-dsc00167.jpg   Real ** Methanabol?-dsc00169.jpg   Real ** Methanabol?-dsc00172.jpg   Real ** Methanabol?-dsc00175.jpg  
    Last edited by Psmoke09; 08-30-2006 at 08:09 PM.

strongmann is offline Member
    looks good, never seen 10mg dbol and vtabs come in 100 count still l only c 500's. 50mg dbol and vtabs come in a 100 count, look good though.

strongmann

Thread Information