Thread: Nile Sustanon

msu16366 is offline Member

Nile Sustanon

Alright bro's, first batch of sustanon I posted most of you said where fake. My supplier clamied they where real but would send new ones if I had any doubt. Here is what these look like. the labels do not scratch off at all, ring does not rub off either. However the amps are a little different in height, is this normal.
    Thanks for your input
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nile Sustanon-nile-sustanon.jpg   Nile Sustanon-nile-sustanon-001.jpg   Nile Sustanon-nile-sustanon-002.jpg  

These look good to me.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    Alright bro's, first batch of sustanon I posted most of you said where fake. My supplier clamied they where real but would send new ones if I had any doubt. Here is what these look like. the labels do not scratch off at all, ring does not rub off either. However the amps are a little different in height, is this normal.
    Thanks for your input
    It is OK for the amps to be different heights, however your photos are no good. We need to see the graphics and lettering clearly on the amps. Also if he shipped you bunk stuff before, be cautious for there to be bunk stuff mixed in with good stuff in this shipment so seperate the amps by lot numbers and include one of each in your photos.

New pics

Here are some better pics. I had a total of three different lot numbers however most of them where the first picture, only 2 where the second picture and only one for the last picture.
    ALso I am still not sure if the first bunch was bunk, I have a buddy on them right now and he is up 15lbs, however he is on D-bol also so who knows, but he says his sex drive is through the roof.
    Here are some more pictures,
    Hopefully all is well
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nile Sustanon-nile-sustanon-003.jpg   Nile Sustanon-nile-sustanon-004.jpg   Nile Sustanon-nile-sustanon-005.jpg  

On the first pics the writting do line up, it looks like from the picture they are different but its an optical illusion from camera default.

toolman is offline Banned
    I don't like the logo. The font and band looks thick. I would like to hear from dutchBB or one of our Nile experts though. I've been fooled on Niles myself and am very suspect of anything that does not look perfectly clear on the printing. If dutch doesn't hit this thread, you can go to his regular board and post these shots. Then you'll know for sure, short of having them lab tested

http://www.bodyofscience.com/dynamic/forum

THanks for the help toolman, but let me tel you that the font and rings are not as thick as they appear in the pictures. I am not sure why , but the digital camera tends to distort the true image of the pictures. THey are not thick at all compared to the picture.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Dutch, this is a hard one to call. Where are you?

Geriguy is offline Member
    They are legit!

young steroid man is offline Junior Member
    I say they look real sustanols stuffs.. good luck...

looks good

On first glance they look good, here an amp thats more clear, look at the typical 4.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nile Sustanon-94464.jpg  

Thread Information