LOKITSC is offline Junior Member

...... Anadrol Fake?

I ordered A-bombs from a .com before I had a legit source. The online picture showed the stuff in its original packaging and showed pictures of the tablets themselves. I received a package from China in the mail the other day. To my chagrin, the tablets were not in the original packaging and there were only 20, whereas I had ordered 40. The pills are brittle, bluish/green, say 50 on one side and ........ on the otherside, and are tiny. I've looked at pictures in this forum and have learned that Anadrol can take many forms. I've only seen one picture of tablets that resemble mine.

So, what do you think: Fake or real.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ...... Anadrol Fake?-prescriptions.jpg  
    Last edited by Booz; 05-02-2006 at 09:45 AM.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice rolling up chess board...!

LOKITSC is offline Junior Member
    The Drol is real. I gained 20 lb in one week and 6 days. Bench increased by about 30 lb in the same time period. It's totally legit.

Yes, latin that is a roll-up chess board, good eye. I love speed chess almost as much as I love Drol.

The pic is not clear.

Rizmon is offline Associate Member
    Not Very Clear But Look Good From What I See

BOBBY D is offline Member
    looks real to me, i have the same.. some overseas .com sites send packages in different camoflauge packages.. & sometimes they do ship into broken up orders.. u should be getting the other 20 pills soon.. i ordered many times from an online source & when i ordered drol, i order 60pills & they sent me 120 pills & wasn't charged, go figure..

Thread Information