urbanite is offline Junior Member

real/fake ??? [deca and dbol]

notice the label is not on perfectly. the rubber stopper (not shown) is pitch black. i took it off so i could taste the juice. the norma hellas logo is etched on the outside of the vial, but could not be scratched off, although I took a file to it and it did start to come off (which i would think is to be expected.)

the dbol has almost no taste, and dissolves rather quickly in mouth -- particularly fast to the core, then it slows down.

anyways, let me know what you guys think!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real/fake ??? [deca and dbol]-deca1.jpg   real/fake ??? [deca and dbol]-deca2.jpg   real/fake ??? [deca and dbol]-deca3.jpg   real/fake ??? [deca and dbol]-deca4.jpg   real/fake ??? [deca and dbol]-dbol.jpg  

Do you have a top pic of the Norma? With a full cap?

urbanite is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    Do you have a top pic of the Norma? With a full cap?
    not anymore, I wish I did, as I learned that the way the peel-off cap is shaped can make a difference in determining if the sh!t is good. i can't even remember what it looks like, although i don't believe there was an engraved line in the middle.

if the stuff was real, and knowing the fact that I am not taking any test, wouldn't i notice the effects of having low testosterone ? (like limp noodle, or possibly some other stuff?) because I am not noticing any of those types of things, and i'm curious as to if I should be since I was ignorant enough not to stack test with this.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Deffinitly don't like the Dbols shape, slightly different from the real
    one, as for the limp dick issue that will deppend on how much you've
    been taking and for how long you've been shoting deca , regularly if
    you don't take HCG in the middle of a 8 weeker you will find out what
    limp means in the end of the cycle.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    trust me man, your gear is fake. I would bet 100 bucks i know where you got it too. My friend had those same d bols and they are totally fake , dont even take em. Also powerbodybuilder those norma vials are the same as the one you had in oyur pic, i am certain. they have the little slit doen the middle of the small metal cap. my advice, dont order from those fools again, get a new source. i lost like a grand to those bastards.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    This fake steriod thingy is getting out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by nomore1324
    trust me man, your gear is fake. I would bet 100 bucks i know where you got it too. My friend had those same d bols and they are totally fake , dont even take em. Also powerbodybuilder those norma vials are the same as the one you had in oyur pic, i am certain. they have the little slit doen the middle of the small metal cap. my advice, dont order from those fools again, get a new source. i lost like a grand to those bastards.
    What pic ? I have many postings.

Thread Information