Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Italian Stallion is offline Junior Member

Red face Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D

i'm sorry for this is the third thread i've been posting for yesterday,but me and my friends took this 24 vials and need your attention.
    I've done lots of pic just trying to make relevant every small feature,i need to be reassured...
    one thing: i removed the yellow cap away from a vial and on the lower (internal) side of it i could see a writing reporting CI3 or C13. what does it means?
    very thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0230.jpg   Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0231.jpg   Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0232.jpg   Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0233.jpg   Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0234.jpg  

more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0235.jpg   Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0236.jpg   Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0237.jpg   Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0238.jpg   Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0239.jpg  

almost
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0240.jpg   Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0241.jpg   Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0242.jpg   Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0243.jpg   Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0244.jpg  

and...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0245.jpg   Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0246.jpg   Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0247.jpg   Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0248.jpg   Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0249.jpg  

say HI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0250.jpg  

Did you get them wet because the ink is runny ?

The first post 4th pic it looks fake to me

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    something about the printing and the necks of the bottles. I dunno.
    Dutchbb will set the record straight.

I have gone to purchace deca over and over and for the sixth (yep, sixth) consecutive time, they all have been faked. How I knew, The crimp wasn't straight. it was messy. Dead giveaway.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Stalion, just check them easy, twist all their crimps, bro if ANY of them
    twist with easy, just put this crap appart, I have seem your pics and I
    can't see what is making you so worried? I just wanted you to check
    all the rubber stoppers, make sure they are really light gray and its size
    comes down to at least 1/2 the neck of the bottle. If you can take
    perpendicular pics of the rubber stoppers in a lateral vision, just to
    check their size it would be helpfull. But b4 you take a pic of the stoppers
    just twist check all the vials and if you find any sloppy one just put it
    appart like I said and THEN take pics of these craps, plus the stoppers.
    From what I saw your stuffs are good, oh B4 I forget, where did you
    get them from (country)? Did they come in boxes? Good luck, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    Did you get them wet because the ink is runny ?
    For your piece of mind Stallion, I have some empty vials of real ones that
    had runny inks, I guess the darker the ink the easier it is for it to go runny.
    This is just your brains worried about the price you paid for each vial, bro!

ok. i twisted the crimp of every vial and i found that one of the b4 was a little sloopy so i forced and it then rotated. with force i opened and took a picture.
    Now i'm sending a pic of the b4 (first thread) and a picture of another vial i had already opened ( second thread)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0257.jpg   Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0258.jpg  

second thread ( this should be the ligit one)

i don't know exactly where they came from and they came without boxes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0253.jpg   Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0254.jpg  

very thanks guys , i really appreciate your help. i could seem too scary but it is the first time i that i run i cycle and i want to be insured as much as possible about the gear i got.
    In change of your help i can post you some very good pasta recipes, ever heard about carbonara or matriciana ? if someone is interested make a whistle..

I'm a chef, but your offer is an amazing one to anyone who wants to make some lean gains. Not a bad deal at all. Funny you should offer carbonera, I made some yesterday and I haven't made it in years.

How about some nice dark hair Italian girls with pasta??

Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    How about some nice dark hair Italian girls with pasta??
    And roids. Don't Forget about the ROIDS!!!
    Those girls say they hate big muscles but we all know that is a lie for the skinny guys, so that they don't feel bad or left out.
    How I know? I used to be that skinny guy. I use to get that speech "ewww..Gross, look at how big that guy is." (Ironically, they always end up with those big guys)
    As soon as I started juicing it, girls that hardly used to talk began speaking to me. Coinsidence? I think not.

well carbonara is pretty simple to prepare.
    take a frying pan and pour into some oil, if possible olive oil.
    take a half of onion and make small cubes of it:you should pay attention at this because the onion cubes have to be enough small in order to make them nearly solved into the oil.
    then you need some bacon, not too fatty.
    put the frying pan with oil on the fire, after the oil is warmed but not frying put onion and wait until it becames getting yellowish ( don't burn it !! ) then put the becon and let it go until the becon becomes pinky.
    This is an important point because if you cook the becon too much it will become too hard. so when the becon is done close the fire and leave the rying pan alone.
    Now you have to make some water boiling for the pasta.
    Take a bowl and put into it a number of entire eggs equal to the number of people you are cooking for minus one ( thus 4 body= 3 eggs ) add a teaspoon of black pepper and two small handful of parmisan ( listen to me bro, try to get the italian ones like Parmigiano Reggiano or Grana Padano )and a little bit of salt finally mix alltogether.
    I prefer short pasta with the carbonara,like maccheroni and no spaghetti.
    You shoud remove the pasta from the cooker when it is fairly underdone,drain it,then put it into the frying pan containig the crunchy becon and add the content of the bowl.
    put the frying pan on the fire and stir the pasta and the sauce continuosly until the eggs get sticked with pasta.
    Pay attention because the pasta may result over-cooked when you manage to stir it with the sauce, and if the sauce gets too much sticked try to add some water you got from the cooker in which you've done your pasta. I also suggest to purchase some
    good quality pasta because with it your carbonara won't go too far.
    This is a very anabolic pasta that will make your stomach muscle ( also known as fat-o-minals )huge as pavarotti!!Do you understand,now,because it is hard for an italian bbuilder getting cutted
    enjoy your meal.........
    ......but.....what about my deca ? it is good or not in your opinion?

well, That is pretty much how i make carbonera aswell. Pretty much bang on except I use a rue for my pasta sauce. Yours is a traditional and very classical way of cooking Carbonera. Very nice...
    You want my honest oppinion, I don't buy this product very often cause of the amount of fakes. I get homebrew deca off of a guy I know in Toronto. Seems safer than the past 6 times I have looked at the (fake) deca people have brought to me, and then I have to look the dealer in the eyes and tell him "your gear is fake". Then, all their roid rage comes out. They seldomly take it well, then accuse me of having fakes (when I show them what a REAL empty bottle looks like) and then start insisting that their stuff is the real deal. I've been in the biz long enough to tell weather a jug of just about anything has been tampered with.
    The more popular a steroid is, then the more fakes are out there on the market.
    Okay, so you want my oppinion. I can't speak on behalf of powerbb or seajackal, but I wouldn't buy them. The only reason is my sources even tell me to stay away. This reasoning doesn't mean that yours are fakes. I am simply telling you that I have only had the chance to purchace this product once-not including all the fakes people have tried to sell to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    Stalion, just check them easy, twist all their crimps, bro if ANY of them
    twist with easy, just put this crap appart, I have seem your pics and I
    can't see what is making you so worried? I just wanted you to check
    all the rubber stoppers, make sure they are really light gray and its size
    comes down to at least 1/2 the neck of the bottle. If you can take
    perpendicular pics of the rubber stoppers in a lateral vision, just to
    check their size it would be helpfull. But b4 you take a pic of the stoppers
    just twist check all the vials and if you find any sloppy one just put it
    appart like I said and THEN take pics of these craps, plus the stoppers.
    From what I saw your stuffs are good, oh B4 I forget, where did you
    get them from (country)? Did they come in boxes? Good luck, bro!
    This is great advice.

Ravi is offline Junior Member
    Are the lot numbers printed or stamped on I cant tell from the pics. I know a while back there were fakes made that had printed lot numbers rather then stmped ones.

well, you see my dear juicy, i was born in Rome and both my parents , grandparents and their parents too were roman,so i know the traditional way for cooking a Carbonara,by the way i feel i can ensure you that if you prepare it with the right kind of pasta like Rigatoni Romani (probably don't suitable there in Canada), the right olive oil ( i make my own oil in the small farm my grandfather owns in the countryside, i make my wine too ....) and a good Parmigiano or Pecorino ( even this i think unavailable in your Country), you will get something awesome tasting and i don't say this 'cause i'm italian but for it's the truth.
    Then returning on deca ,i need to say that here in Rome it's hard to obtain at reasonable prices;first of all we have only the 25/50 mg pre-loaded syringes, that cost approx. 15 euro if you take it from the PHARMACY !! on the black market you'll be lucky if you'll find it at 25 euro.
    Just one year ago i was able to buy lot of testo,andriol ,deca,nolva at a pharmacy i knew;one day i went and he said "sorry,no prescription.no party"
    If i'm planning a cycle like this:
    50-100-150-200-200-150-100-50 deca => total is 1000mg => 500euro
    and i'm not counting testo or nolva or stargate (winstrol )!!!!!!!
    I'm a student and i don't have 500 euro to spend for a cycle,so i found this guy who is a trainer in the gym where i lift; i asked him some deca and after months (yeah,months,i asked him in may and he gave me the stuf in july) he did the job.
    I knew that all the guys in the gym where purchasing from him so i decided to trust to ask.That's the story 450 euro for 6000 mg of golden juice........but true????

????

that is the talk that we like to see!
    From what I can see, your amps look legit, but like I said, I haven't had much luck with this product.
    you should hold off on your cycle untill you get some clomid. Hold off untill you get some clomid so you can keep some of those gains, bros.
    Your deca looks real. The exp. date is not printed, but stamped on (as mentioned earlier) The krimps around the seals don't looked messy or tampered with and they are straight, and the necks on the bottles are proper not to mention that the rubber is the correct colour. Most fakes have black rubber that doesn't look right. get some more oppinions if you are unsure. That's my take on it anyways, and yes, your pasta is very anabolic for many reasons. I love it when people have recipies. There is the best recipie fourm ever here!
    Later.

hi juicy, as you could see my pasta is more anabolic than testo,and later i'll give you the recipe for my Pasta Amatriciana,that is even more anabolic than Carbonara.....
    by the way,how many clomids do you think i'll need??

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    that is the talk that we like to see!
    From what I can see, your amps look legit, but like I said, I haven't had much luck with this product.
    you should hold off on your cycle untill you get some clomid. Hold off untill you get some clomid so you can keep some of those gains, bros.
    Your deca looks real. The exp. date is not printed, but stamped on (as mentioned earlier) The krimps around the seals don't looked messy or tampered with and they are straight, and the necks on the bottles are proper not to mention that the rubber is the correct colour. Most fakes have black rubber that doesn't look right. get some more oppinions if you are unsure. That's my take on it anyways, and yes, your pasta is very anabolic for many reasons. I love it when people have recipies. There is the best recipie fourm ever here!
    Later.
    Most of the rubber stoppers in the fakes I've seen are dark gray and not black,
    bro! But they are shorter into the bottle, you can see the fakes has just1/3
    or less of the neck lenght, while the real ones, at least 1/2 the size of the
    neck, plus the rubber in the fakes are always harder than the real ones IMO
    the rubber stoppers can tell you about 85-90% if they are fake or not, the
    second hint comes from the crimp twists and then look at the label fonts
    that's my way of differing real yellow tops from bunks!

Stallion, the pics I wanted you to take from the rubber stoppers was a
    perpendicular taken showing the rubber in the vial neck not fro the top.
    Could you check the size of all them if they go at least 1/2 of the neck
    size, please? From the overview pic I saw, I liked the color of your deca
    stopper! Good luck just finally check the rubber stopper size to be 100000%
    OK, but I do believe that yours are good to go as I said B4. Good luck
    brotha!

first of all seajack, i want to give you a special thank for your help and your patience..
    than you have to understand that my english is a littler rusted so i couldn't understand what did you exactly mean with a perpendicular pic.

judge_dread is offline Member
    Italian Stallion look at your inbox, u have a message bro.

hey dread,please tell me where is my inbox??!!??

did you mean these seajack??
    i took just three 'cause the others are perfectly equal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0261.jpg   Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0262.jpg   Sorry Guys But Really Need Your Help With This D-img_0263.jpg  

hi powerbb!

i agree about dark hair italian girls,especially if the come from the south.....

Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    Most of the rubber stoppers in the fakes I've seen are dark gray and not black,
    bro! But they are shorter into the bottle, you can see the fakes has just1/3
    or less of the neck lenght, while the real ones, at least 1/2 the size of the
    neck, plus the rubber in the fakes are always harder than the real ones IMO
    the rubber stoppers can tell you about 85-90% if they are fake or not, the
    second hint comes from the crimp twists and then look at the label fonts
    that's my way of differing real yellow tops from bunks!

Stallion, the pics I wanted you to take from the rubber stoppers was a
    perpendicular taken showing the rubber in the vial neck not fro the top.
    Could you check the size of all them if they go at least 1/2 of the neck
    size, please? From the overview pic I saw, I liked the color of your deca
    stopper! Good luck just finally check the rubber stopper size to be 100000%
    OK, but I do believe that yours are good to go as I said B4. Good luck
    brotha!
    Deca durabolin most have Gray rubber the Normas have Black.

i know this,but probably i will never be 100% sure that they are true

vixdiesel is offline New Member
    your good to go bro that is the real deal

to be or not to be,this is the question.........

Hey Italian Stallion where is the pasta recipe??

Ready for Amatriciana?
    ok you need 150 gm of roasted beacon,6 tomatoes,pecorino ( i think unsuitable in Canada;it is similiar to parmisan but with a stronger taste),salt,pepper,onion,olive oil and a good white wine.
    First cut a half-onion and make small cubes of it,put it into a frying pan with warmed oil.when the onion is yellowish,add your beacon and let it just scald then add 1/4 of glass of wine and wait until it evaporates.at this point you should make pieces of your tomatoes and add them into the sauce, adjust with salt and put a pinch of pepper;mix alltogether with a wooden stick which you have to leave into the pan during all the cooking,close the pan with the cover and let the whole be cooking for 30 min on a low flame.Make your pasta,if possible a long one like spaghetti or bucatini,add the sauce and pecorino.
    I guess that if you will eat 500gm of this masterpiece you'll gain 2~3kg of lean mass ...

Thanks.Can you also include with that some hot Italian girl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information