little men is offline Associate Member

sust250 pics organon holland (australian batch)

not the best quality pics but thought id post them anyway, what do u guys think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sust250 pics organon holland (australian batch)-udata1.jpg   sust250 pics organon holland (australian batch)-udata2.jpg   sust250 pics organon holland (australian batch)-udata3.jpg  

The pic needs to be more clear.
    Last edited by powerbodybuilder; 05-21-2005 at 08:42 AM.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Got any better pics. I'm intrested. Very intrested.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey bro, I am regret to inform you that the sustanons you have are fake. They are all over Aus, and many people do use them because they look so real. However, if you compare the legit and fake, there are many differences.

I believe the 1ml amps contain testosterone propionate in them (something that looks and feels like sust), so you still might get results, but it's not Sustanon 250.

I am in a bit of a hurry at the moment, so when I get back I will try and find the real/fake pics, and post them on here.

Sorry for the bad news.

-Gear

Thanks for the info Gear.

thanks gear,

ive uploaded a pic of the fake vs real that you posted a while back,

i suspected they were the fake ones from our pm's and your description but they are definatly doing somthing cos i train hard and heavy and when i train like this normally i am sore for at least 2-4 days but latley by the next day i feel like i havnt even trained the day b4 and experience no soreness at all.

does this sound like what test prop would do??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sust250 pics organon holland (australian batch)-realfake-sustanon-250-aus.jpg  

mine lookk identicle to the ones labled as fake

scammed

Here are the ones that I got scammed with...
    and the rounded lable that I "peeled off...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sust250 pics organon holland (australian batch)-sustanon_holland_01.jpg   sust250 pics organon holland (australian batch)-sustanon-lable.jpg  

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by little men
    thanks gear,

ive uploaded a pic of the fake vs real that you posted a while back,

i suspected they were the fake ones from our pm's and your description but they are definatly doing somthing cos i train hard and heavy and when i train like this normally i am sore for at least 2-4 days but latley by the next day i feel like i havnt even trained the day b4 and experience no soreness at all.

does this sound like what test prop would do??
    Like I said, it's probably prop. Something that looks and feels like sust. So what you have there is 100mg/ml of prop, possibly under-doses.

People that make fake gear usually put some kind of steroid in a bottle/vial so you still get results thinking its the real deal, so then you can go back and buy more which increases the business of the person who is making this stuff. However, the stuff they put in these bottles/vials are usualy under-doses or not what it says it is.

Once again, sorry for the bad news, and thanx for uploading the real/fake pic, I couldn't find it myself.

-Gear

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    TO LITTLE_MEN: I don't know if your holland susta is real or not, because it's very hard to see it on these pictures you sent. Send better pictures.

TO GEAR: Here is my holand Sustanon direct from Europe Pharmacy. What do you think about it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sust250 pics organon holland (australian batch)-sustanon-holland.jpg  
    Last edited by MichaelCC; 05-21-2005 at 12:29 PM.

It's actually Portuguese sustanon , I though it was from holland too.
    There is nothing good about these fakes.
    I have lab test results saying they are fake.
    And the guy shooting them at the gym for the past 5 weeks hasn't gained a pound. He looks worse than when he started them, but he was the guy who pulled them outta the trash and decided that they were real...
    I contemplated weather or not to bump, but then common logic kicked in.
    Bad Idea!
    Last edited by juicy_brucy; 05-21-2005 at 09:27 AM.

Poland

these are from Poland. In Portugal they write Sustenon instead of Sustanon .(In Mexico Sostanon) The Dutch amp is the second from the left. All Sustanon made and packed in Holland bear two codes left from the slash its the productID (by example Sustenon 250 1 ml) after the slash the countrynumber (170 = Portugal) This found with all Organon. On the left an amp from Marocca made and packed there under license just like b.e. Nile and Karachi.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sust250 pics organon holland (australian batch)-sustanoncompe.jpg  

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dutchbodybuilder
    these are from Poland. In Portugal they write Sustenon instead of Sustanon.(In Mexico Sostanon) The Dutch amp is the second from the left. All Sustanon made and packed in Holland bear two codes left from the slash its the productID (by example Sustenon 250 1 ml) after the slash the countrynumber (170 = Portugal) This found with all Organon. On the left an amp from Marocca made and packed there under license just like b.e. Nile and Karachi.
    I get it now. Thanx.

more

Thread Information