Thread: Qv Eq

longislandbeast is offline New Member

Qv Eq

I have posted some pictures of Bold QV 200 (Quality-Vet) which I have just received. It looks legit to me except on the old bottles there is writing under the "200" on these bottles there is writing under "BOLD". The website is down so I cant verify batch #'s or new photos. Is this just the new bottles? What do you think? (Im not sure if i posted the pics right but i guess well see, and also I have posted a pic of the old bottle to compare)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Qv Eq-img_0205.jpg   Qv Eq-img_0206.jpg   Qv Eq-img_0207.jpg   Qv Eq-qv-boldenone.jpg  

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    it's hard to tell from the lighting in the pictures, but it looks legit to me.

bump. anyone else have any opinion

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I have an opinion. QV is Junk! I would find a better product..

unfortunately that is the only product my source has...which sucks..u dont have to tell me but its all i can get my hands on ...i think its legit at least though

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by longislandbeast
    unfortunately that is the only product my source has...which sucks..u dont have to tell me but its all i can get my hands on ...i think its legit at least though
    QV or EQ????

he only has QV

vixdiesel is offline New Member

Smile

bro your stuff is legit or is it... read up on the last few QV threads and draw your own conclusion. There isnt anyone on this site that can be 100% positive that eq is actually in that vial.. GOODLUCK!get some ganabol!and get big

Quote Originally Posted by vixdiesel
    bro your stuff is legit or is it... read up on the last few QV threads and draw your own conclusion. There isnt anyone on this site that can be 100% positive that eq is actually in that vial.. GOODLUCK!get some ganabol!and get big
    Ganabol? Now thats funny..That crap is just as bad or worse!

getjacked123 is offline New Member
    I just got in my shipment of BOld QV, I trust my source so i kno mine is good,1 thing i always check for also is peeling the hologram off on the box, if there is a sideways grid or a waffle looking design in the back it is more than likely legit,also i like to check the crimp on the bottom(should be nice and smooth all the way around),then ill usually check the batch/lot # on qv website, this is also a nice way to confirm and get a good range of the dosage per/ml your batch tested out. From what I can see yours looks legit. Out of curiosity how are you running it?

Quote Originally Posted by getjacked123
    I just got in my shipment of BOld QV, I trust my source so i kno mine is good,1 thing i always check for also is peeling the hologram off on the box, if there is a sideways grid or a waffle looking design in the back it is more than likely legit,also i like to check the crimp on the bottom(should be nice and smooth all the way around),then ill usually check the batch/lot # on qv website, this is also a nice way to confirm and get a good range of the dosage per/ml your batch tested out. From what I can see yours looks legit. Out of curiosity how are you running it?
    You cant tell me you honestly believe QVs batch tests? Anyone can post those kind of numbers on a site. Kinda funny how all their tests are right on, or just off by a mg or two. Who is doing their batch tests? You should email them and find out..And ask them to post real lab tests. (Ex. SRCS) not just some number!

DarkKnightAZ is offline Junior Member
    Those look good dude. I have a vial of QV EQ right here and its identical to yours.

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    dude im sorry but i think its fake im 99% sure it is, if you look at the top of the vial it looks to me like it says flip off like the ug gears usually say. if its legit qv, one other thing you have to look for is the qv symbol on the cap. im surprised that nobody picked up on that so far. the pic may be bad but i dont see the qv symbol on the cap. dam though that looks 100% other than the cap, that just gives it away right there.
    Last edited by bigguy20; 05-15-2005 at 06:00 PM.

Test33 is offline New Member
    bigguy20 is right. I just got the same exact one's today. The bottle looks really good, but the cap does not look good at all. Mine has the "QV" logo on it. And if you look closely, the caps on yours don't look straight to me. Were the boxes rapped in plastic?

maxex is offline Member
    WOW, every single company has its fakes, anytime you buy gear your taking a chance. Alot of people get alot of good gains from qv including myself at one time. If I got Fake BD gear I wouldnt go around saying all there stuff is bunk.( dont get me wrong , im not comparing the 2 by any means)

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    bump for anyone elses opinion, cause i dont wanna be the one to give the bad news on your gear. see i just got a bunch of legit qv stuff and they all have the qv symbol on the caps, holograms are in check, labels and are all correct with spelling and punctuation etc.

LionsGate is offline Associate Member
    i know its been a week, but i want to throw in my 2-cents. you have 4 thumbnails, but the thumbnail to the far right dosen't look like a pic you took, it looks like a general thumbnail for that product. meaning that if it is not yours, the cap issue should not matter. but as for the second pic to the right, why is the lot number on part of the bottles description or instructions, it should be on the area is was designated for, no?

LionsGate is offline Associate Member
    dangit, i meant the second bottle in the third pic to the right. sorry.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUglyOne
    dangit, i meant the second bottle in the third pic to the right. sorry.
    good to go!

Thread Information