Thread: Anadrol

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member

Anadrol

Hey I was thinking of doing a ANADROL only cycle and wanted to know what you guys think about it I was goign to take 49 tabs 75mg each 1 a day for 7 weeks. How safe do you think this is and what would you recommend

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    First off wrong forum and that is a very bad idea. That cycle will give gains but you will lose a minimum of 80% of the gains. And 7 weeks of drol is very long even if you put in a good cycle.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    not to mention drol is very harsh on the HPTA

well I have taken anadrol in the begining of a cycle bfore for 4 weeks 2 weeks solo without injections then 2 weeks when I statred the injections and while on them had great results thats why I'm asking what you guys thought about a drol only cycle.

WHAT would you guys suggest as a oral only cycle then since the replies I'm getting on the ANADROl only cycle isn't posative.

why you afraid of test (injections) bro?

NO I'm not afraid of injections but this is a cycle for a friend of mine that wants to do oral only, I was trying to tell him that he should stack var androl and winny if anything but he has ihis mind vered towards taking anadrol I tried telling him to take injections but hes just afraid of the needle,so I'm tring to get a good oral only cyle mapped out for him so I can tell him that the Anadrol only one is potless and take this one

Quote Originally Posted by StayJuicen34
    NO I'm not afraid of injections but this is a cycle for a friend of mine that wants to do oral only, I was trying to tell him that he should stack var androl and winny if anything but he has ihis mind vered towards taking anadrol I tried telling him to take injections but hes just afraid of the needle,so I'm tring to get a good oral only cyle mapped out for him so I can tell him that the Anadrol only one is potless and take this one

if he's not willing to inject, tell him that he's not ready for steroids .......

bump.... any help from anyone else.
    Last edited by StayJuicen34; 05-26-2005 at 12:46 PM.

Thread Information