DAR
    DAR is offline New Member

Real or Fake Dbol?

I was wondering if anyone has or seen this Denkall DBOL . I've seen them in TJ Mexico, they come in a small bottle 10mg 100 tablets and they are blue with a line in the middle. The lot number is TDB 005, date is 04 2005. They had the denkall hologram on them but I want to make sure their legit before I buy them.

DAR
    anybody seen these

DAR
    heres a pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real or Fake Dbol?-bmw-stang.jpg  

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAR
    I was wondering if anyone has or seen this Denkall DBOL. I've seen them in TJ Mexico, they come in a small bottle 10mg 100 tablets and they are blue with a line in the middle. The lot number is TDB 005, date is 04 2005. They had the denkall hologram on them but I want to make sure their legit before I buy them.
    I've seen 300 caps bottle

This could be new.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real or Fake Dbol?-db02_lg.jpg.jpeg  

cjp85 is offline Member
    Go to www.ausvetdenkall.com and check the batch number and exp. date. Looks like some good shit

animal013 is offline Junior Member
    I just got the exact same thing yesterday; same lot number and everything. I just looked at the http://www.ausvetdenkall.com website, and the batch number "TDB 005" is not listed. So if anybody else can verify that these are legit I'd appreciate it as well.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    If the denkall holo is in place and doesn't seem like it's been tampered with the you should be good to go.

MrNasty81 is offline New Member
    Hey bro, I just went down and got the same shit. How did your's turn out? R they legit or not? Get at me and let me know, I'd hate to pop countrfiet pills. THANKS!

PS:I just sent a letter to Denkall via e-mail asking whats going on with these D-Bol pills that no on seems to know anything about. If/when I get a reply, I'll give u all the heads up. THANKS.

I've just recieved word from asuvetdenkall.com about there d-bol, batch #: TDB 005, date is 04 2005. "ITS GOOOOOOOOOOD!" Rest assured this product is what it says it is. The web site simply hasn't been up dated yet. If you'd like to e-mial them yourselfs the e-mail is: [email protected].

Enjoy!

animal013 is offline Junior Member
    To all those still in doubt- I've just finished 3 (of 4) weeks on this exact dbol , and I can assure you that the shit is legit. Even with liquidex, I'm up 11 lb, and I feel like superman

newbie6969 is offline New Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kev013
    To all those still in doubt- I've just finished 3 (of 4) weeks on this exact dbol , and I can assure you that the **** is legit. Even with liquidex, I'm up 11 lb, and I feel like superman
    Has anyone seen something similar it's denkall d-bol 100 tabs 10mg TDB 008 08 2005. the website doesn't have anything up and a guy in Mexico is charging me 200 dollars if i want them. How much do i take daily if i get them and what kind of results should i expect. I'm new at this any info will help. Also what type of dieting and do i need estrogen blockers and if so can i go over the counter and get something from like GNC?

newbie6969 is offline New Member

Denkall D-bol 10mg 100 tabs fake?

Quote Originally Posted by newbie6969
    Has anyone seen something similar it's denkall d-bol 100 tabs 10mg TDB 008 08 2005. the website doesn't have anything up and a guy in Mexico is charging me 200 dollars if i want them. How much do i take daily if i get them and what kind of results should i expect. I'm new at this any info will help. Also what type of dieting and do i need estrogen blockers and if so can i go over the counter and get something from like GNC?

e_sand is offline New Member
    Mine says TDB 006 and it also is not on the site....help?

Leon Phelps is offline Junior Member

Denkell D-BOL

My batch number is TDB 009 11 2005 it's not listed.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm 99% sure that someone is making Denkall is Canada now. Boxes, holograms, the whole works.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    wow the denkall dbols but it seems TOO SMALL to carry 10mg per tab, imo i would go with naposims from Rumania

ZeOne is offline New Member

Arrow Denkall

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I'm 99% sure that someone is making Denkall is Canada now. Boxes, holograms, the whole works.
    Hi everyone.

Sorry for reviving this thread. But i am in Canada too, and I bough thid D-bol 100 "Tabletas" from Denkall. I could not find my batch number on the website, but it is the "TDB 009", same as Leon Phelps.

Leon: did you get good results with yours?

Money Boss Hustla: Do you still suspsect that someone is faking the Denkall in Canada now including the holograms? What proofs do you have?

Thanks all for your replies

That thread is 1 year old. I dont want to welcome you in an asshole way but start a new thread. And post your pic.

Thread Information