Jucin4fun is offline New Member

New here and want to no.. Real or Fake..

Just wanting to know if anyone knows if this is real. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New here and want to no.. Real or Fake..-mvc-001s.jpg   New here and want to no.. Real or Fake..-mvc-002s.jpg   New here and want to no.. Real or Fake..-mvc-003s.jpg   New here and want to no.. Real or Fake..-test2.jpg  

gigem is offline Banned
    seen the Read the board rules. Do not post UGL names before cant say about the euro

thanks for the info.

hangtight08 is offline Associate Member
    yeah ive had some of that Read the board rules. Do not post UGL names winstrol before that worked good, i think its a mexican pharm company tho...not too sure bout the euro tho

is the Read the board rules. Do not post UGL names winstrol or test?..because the box says test on it but im not too sure. thanks for the help.

bigboy003 is offline Junior Member
    ya bro, i cant tell for sure but i think its the test suspension....the kangaroo is good, not sure about the other stuff...pm me if ya have any questions!

Thanks for the help guyz tring to learn this stuff. So i no what to get and what not to get.

ive been taking the third picture for 2 weeks now and for some reason i just feel tired and not seeing any results. im taking 450 mg a week. Am i doing something wrong?need more? any help appreciated. thanks.

gigem is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jucin4fun
    ive been taking the third picture for 2 weeks now and for some reason i just feel tired and not seeing any results. im taking 450 mg a week. Am i doing something wrong?need more? any help appreciated. thanks.
    cant really tell what kind of t that is its blurry if its what i think it shouldnt be long how is your diet thats going to ply a major part in your results also your routine.

Ill try to post another photo thats clear. Ive been eating clean foods and have a good diet(plenty of calories) along with rutine training. What is a typical time period before seeing any results or putting on weight? Just trying to figure out what could possibly be wrong. Thanks for your help gigem and whoever else could chime in would be highly appreciated.

hangtight08 is offline Associate Member
    it just ***ends on the compounds your using, i cant tell what type of test that is but ***ending on the ester it could be pretty quick or could take a lil while, what type of test is it and whats it rated per mg?

Its Vet Test Prop dosed at 100mg in oil. The day after injection the area is also usually sore for a couple days then the pain starts to go away..but no lumps yet. Taking 150mg every other day. Thanks again for any help.

gigem is offline Banned
    you should be feeling that prop by now

Thats what i thought...very frustrating. You think that i need to up the dose or that my gear is just bad?

Thread Information