Thread: Zambon Winny's

xderekx is offline Associate Member

Zambon Winny's

sup folks!
    don't have a pic just yet...but curious to see if you could tell by the #'s
    Lote V033 Cad.05/2009
    amps look good to me...any other checks besides separation to test legitimecy?
    thanks bros
    d

2009 must be very new.

Pensilneck is offline Associate Member
    Those are latest lote i think, but they should be packed in the hologram box, if they don`t...........smels like crap
    I have exactly same lote Zambons in my hand at the moment and these babys are packed in the hologram box So these one are 100% legit

tried taking a pic with my camera phone...looks like sh%t though...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Zambon Winny's-blurry.jpg  

Pensilneck is offline Associate Member
    Like I said before, gotta be packed in the hologram sealed box. No need pictures, spesially when they are not separeted yet.
    Read this

Here is picture and your amp should look same and gotta be packed like in the other picture

When you shake up the amp it gotta look very "milky", just like in the picture........
    Amps in the last picture are all fake, you see......not so "milky" and they separate in one hour

Hope you got the information you need
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Zambon Winny's-3.jpg   Zambon Winny's-dsc02759.jpg   Zambon Winny's-fake-zambon-s016-03-2007-2-.jpg  
    Last edited by Pensilneck; 05-31-2005 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pensilneck
    Like I said before, gotta be packed in the hologram sealed box. No need pictures, spesially when they are not separeted yet.
    Read this

Here is picture and your amp should look same and gotta be packed like in the other picture

When you shake up the amp it gotta look very "milky", just like in the picture........
    Amps in the last picture are all fake, you see......not so "milky" and they separate in one hour

Hope you got the information you need
    i shook up the amp roughly about 3 hours ago & the separation process is starting to begin...right now its about 80% milky, 20% clear....well, clearer lol.
    figure i'll let it sit for another few hours & try taking another pic for your observation. yellow ring professional & centered properly...nevertheless, flawless.

Thread Information