unoigo is offline Associate Member

Galenika Test (ICNs)

Would like any feedback on these two lots.

3598, 1204 – 1209
    3195, 1104 - 1109

From my experience, they look legit. However I've heard alot of talk recently about the lettering rubbing off by hand. I can say that the more I handle these the more the letters wear. I've even tried rubbing them and if I do it enough, I can rub it off.

Thoughts? Thanks bros!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Galenika Test (ICNs)-icn-1.jpg   Galenika Test (ICNs)-icn-2.jpg   Galenika Test (ICNs)-icn-3.jpg  

Titan1 is offline Member
    I dont understand from where people have got the information that its a fake just because the ink rubs off ,that doesent prove shit some companys burn the letters in the glas and some dont but to answer your question i´ve used lot 3195 and it was good as always.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    There were some lots that tested underdosed. I cant remember which ones though. Maybe do a search here, or check over at elite.

X..

unoigo is offline Associate Member
    I've always used ICN or now Galenika Test. This is the first time I've paid attention to the ink rubbing off issue. Mainly because the talk about it has only surfaced in the last few months.

ANyway, like I said, I don't doubt they are legit. Mainly interested in the dosages or other members results from these 2 batches.

Thread Information