Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MichaelCC

Thread: Fake 2ml Nandrolone Decanoate?

XeLoR is offline New Member

Question Fake 2ml Nandrolone Decanoate?

I recently bought 10 of the 2ml Deca (200mg).
    Been watching around some in the forums and just been more confused about if my ones are fake or real :/

I will attach some pictures of them. And in this way I got them in. Not in packages...

---------------------------

And if someone who used it, can tell from his experience what was good/bad with it... Maybe you can also post how often you injected them... I need all info and facts ASAP thanks

My purpose of using this type of anabola is to gain some weight, not to grow big as hell, just to gain weight and get a perfect body which you can see the muscles on without tense them.

I was thinking of injecting 2ml/week (200mg/week). How often should I work out in the gym to not gain to much muscles? What should I eat, how often should I eat? Should I just work out with pure weights or should I run/do other athletics things combined (concerning to what I want from this cycle)?

Thanks for Your help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake 2ml Nandrolone Decanoate?-deca1.jpg   Fake 2ml Nandrolone Decanoate?-deca2.jpg   Fake 2ml Nandrolone Decanoate?-deca3.jpg   Fake 2ml Nandrolone Decanoate?-deca4.jpg  
    Last edited by XeLoR; 06-12-2005 at 06:19 PM.

rioters is offline Junior Member
    the deca is fake the lables are meatn to have sharp not rounded corners

ur pictures are a bit weak tho take 1 vial and get it from all angles so that all parts are visible next time ( identifying fake decas also involves looking at the font type of the 2's and the 3's in particular, they shouldnt be rounded most just like str8 lines which isnt visible on ur pictures, also on the legit ones the E
    the bottom _ thingie must be ever so slightly longer than the other 2 )

edit: ur post is lame dude i didnt read all ur crap i just looked at the picture and answered the fake question. ur trying to juice but u dont want to get big ? wtf try creatine or cake flower
    edit even more : this is so pathetic, uve never gymmed b4 yet u going to juice man how ****ing stupid are u, no wonder u got fakes, did u find those shit in a lucky packet
    y did u bother posting this shit anyway
    Last edited by rioters; 06-13-2005 at 12:30 AM.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Are you serious, this has got to be a joke, right.

Quote Originally Posted by XeLoR
    Been watching around some in the forums and just been more confused about if my ones are fake or real :/

I will attach some pictures of them. And in this way I got them in. Not in packages...

And if someone who used it, can tell from his experience what was good/bad with it... Maybe you can also post how often you injected them... I need all info and facts ASAP thanks

My purpose of using this type of anabola is to gain some weight, not to grow big as hell, just to gain weight and get a perfect body which you can see the muscles on without tense them.

I was thinking of injecting 2ml/week (200mg/week). How often should I work out in the gym to not gain to much muscles? What should I eat, how often should I eat? Should I just work out with pure weights or should I run/do other athletics things combined (concerning to what I want from this cycle)?

Thanks for Your help!

wallycn is offline Banned

Thanks for Your help!
    You have no idea what you are doing, your gonna **** yourself up if you don't research more, look under the profiles forum for info

ye and what ever u do dont inject that shit
    throw it away or try get ur money back

Geriguy is offline Member
    This deca seem to be real! (90%)
    But post a picture from the top of the bottle.

urkidding right geriguy
    check the lables they are rounded corners
    and check how they packaged
    like 10 in a vaccum sealed plastic bag

norma deca has rounded corners.
    And sources often throw away the boxes (easier to transport)

But I think it makes no difference.
    This deca is real, but Xelor won't gain any muscle...

jasonvershaw is offline New Member

Real

In my opinion they are real. I have the same lot number and the stamping font is exactly the same along with the red norma etching which should not scratch off the vial! All normas come with rounded labels!

BigJay

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rioters
    urkidding right geriguy
    check the lables they are rounded corners
    and check how they packaged
    like 10 in a vaccum sealed plastic bag

Sorry "rioters", but I think you don't know what are you talking about. Greece Nandrolone decanoate (known as deca or Norma) has ALWAYS a rounded corner on the label. Maybe you thought Deca-Durabolin which hasn't any rounded corner (it has always sharp corners - take a look at my deca-durabolin picture), but in this way, you have to read articles more carefully, and don't mix "deca" and "deca".
    As for boxes - I agree with "Geriguy", sources always throw away the boxes, because it's easier to transport. But I made picture (especialy for you) with complete boxes + paper + amps, so you can sleep quietly :-)
    Can you see the size of the original box and ampules ??? I'd like to see you, how you can take some thousand of norma with complete packages :-)
    In my opinion, XeLoR's Norma is real, even the picture quality is not perfect.
    I'd like to ask you something. Have you ever seen REAL NORMA (or deca) by you own eyes ?? Or, have you ever held it in your hands ?? You know, there is a very big diference, if you just read some articles on this forum and now you are TRYING to be "clever" or you ARE "clever".
    Sorry, for the critique, but I canot help myself. .....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake 2ml Nandrolone Decanoate?-norma-deca1.jpg   Fake 2ml Nandrolone Decanoate?-norma-deca2.jpg   Fake 2ml Nandrolone Decanoate?-norma-deca3.jpg   Fake 2ml Nandrolone Decanoate?-norma-deca4.jpg   Fake 2ml Nandrolone Decanoate?-norma-deca5.jpg  

Mr Nice G13 likes this.

c eastwood is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    Sorry "rioters", but I think you don't know what are you talking about. Greece Nandrolone decanoate (known as deca or Norma) has ALWAYS a rounded corner on the label. Maybe you thought Deca-Durabolin which hasn't any rounded corner (it has always sharp corners - take a look at my deca-durabolin picture), but in this way, you have to read articles more carefully, and don't mix "deca" and "deca".
    As for boxes - I agree with "Geriguy", sources always throw away the boxes, because it's easier to transport. But I made picture (especialy for you) with complete boxes + paper + amps, so you can sleep quietly :-)
    Can you see the size of the original box and ampules ??? I'd like to see you, how you can take some thousand of norma with complete packages :-)
    In my opinion, XeLoR's Norma is real, even the picture quality is not perfect.
    I'd like to ask you something. Have you ever seen REAL NORMA (or deca) by you own eyes ?? Or, have you ever held it in your hands ?? You know, there is a very big diference, if you just read some articles on this forum and now you are TRYING to be "clever" or you ARE "clever".
    Sorry, for the critique, but I canot help myself. .....
    Hey MichealCC I'm sorry but I think the pictures you've posted are fakes. First look at the crimps, second look at the lot# & exp. They look like they are printed on not stamped.
    I've got one that is the same (Except lot #), I'll post the pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake 2ml Nandrolone Decanoate?-fake-norma-deca-0001.jpg   Fake 2ml Nandrolone Decanoate?-fake-norma-deca-0002.jpg  

MichaelCC pics are 100% real. Those are sraight from Greece Pharmacy.

c eastwood is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    MichaelCC pics are 100% real. Those are sraight from Greece Pharmacy.
    Hey PowerBB,
    If you're sure MichealCC pics are legit then I owe my source an appology (he sent me 2 vials to make up for the one I told him was a fake).

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c eastwood
    Hey PowerBB,
    If you're sure MichealCC pics are legit then I owe my source an appology (he sent me 2 vials to make up for the one I told him was a fake).
    "c eastwood", PoweBB is right - I had it directly from greece pharmacy. I'm training about 50 bodybuilders, so for them quality is most important. Therefore I always trying to get all stuff directly from locals pharmacies.
    As for label and expiracy date text - it's not printed, it's stamped. I tried to take some pictures, so maybe it will convince you that this norma is real.
    Sorry, for the pics quality, but I did it at the night by not natural day-light.
    But you can see on the pictures, that text is stamped.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake 2ml Nandrolone Decanoate?-norma-deca-detail1.jpg   Fake 2ml Nandrolone Decanoate?-norma-deca-detail2.jpg   Fake 2ml Nandrolone Decanoate?-norma-deca-detail3.jpg  

Yes I am very sure his are REAL.

I have trained be4, and I got muscels, I am NOT big at all, but I need to gain weight and profile my muscels alittle bit... Is this a good way of doing it?

I train in the gym about 3-4 times / week. I never eat unneccessary food. I eat like sallad tona fish and meat. I do run 1 time / week also, to trim my body fat...

What can I expect from using Deca ... 200mg/week, 10 weeks duration... ???

thanks for answers!

toolman is offline Banned
    I

What can I expect from using Deca ... 200mg/week, 10 weeks duration... ???

thanks for answers!
    You can expect your johnson to stop working when you need it most.

my bad, soz about that :/
    err im just used to getting my boxes, seen as it (usually) comes from a dude who works at a pharmacy

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Im absolutely speechless..

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    You can expect your johnson to stop working when you need it most.
    Hehe, yeah got a friend who experienced that, but is that common?
    and what type of anabola does not make your johnson stop working? :P

What do you recommend if you want to gain muscels fast?

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by rioters
    ye and what ever u do dont inject that shit
    throw it away or try get ur money back
    Incorrect, those are real.

Thanks for Your help!
    Hey what is up? You don't have a clue, do you? so from what I gather, You have very little experience in the gym and no experience or knowlegde with roids. Do you expect to stay big after you stop taking them? There is just to much information to post for you but instead, you are going to read some stuff on this site.
    Read steroid profiles.
    Read post cycle therapy .
    Read the Steroid injection profile.
    Read diets and workouts.
    Read supplement profiles. - All found on this site.
    Read it all, and you will know a thing or two. All very good information.
    That is my help to you.
    Last edited by juicy_brucy; 06-19-2005 at 03:43 PM.

well, i got experience in the gym, I got help with lifting technics, and all things involved with gym training from my brother who has litterally lived in the gym for the past 7-8 years. But I won't ask him this about this drug. I've been asking around with friends, what I should inject/take to gain mass, make me bigger (cuz I'm pretty small in average). And they have all said that this Deca I posted with picture, would do great if I keep training the way I do, and eat the way I eat.

For some reason I seem to be gaining less than all my friends who works out as much as me, they could be on a cycle, i don't know, but when I was little I got info from my doc that my body dont create as much testo? as a Male-body should do.

I'm going to use this Deca, 200mg/wk, for a 10 week duration. What I want to know is if this ALONE could make me gain muscels and get a more massive body than current. I know that I will probably loose most of the gain when I stop injecting the Deca. But I will keep on as usual in the gym as before, as I will during and after. ANd eat the right things to reach my goal!

Soo, I want to know is if this Deca ALONE could make me gain muscels and get a more massive body. I want to gain lbs, no more, no less!

Please some1 with better answers!

You wont keep any of your gains without PCT.

and like I said, ALL of the answers are on this site. You need to read a little.
    Good luck.
    nice pics by the way.

What does PCT stand for? and what is the average price of it?
    Someone in here told me my dick wont work from using Deca . Can anyone confirm this as an common occasion?

juicy_brucy: I have read most of the threads you posted for me, thanks, but I'm swedish and wont understand all terms and all the strange words of substances and soo on. that's why I keep on posting in this thread. to get the information I REALLY NEED.

Sure I won't take this Deca if it's 50/50 percentage chance of getting my dick disfunctional :/

When do you think you will see result of the Deca, what week approximately? And if I take PCT(?), when should I begin using it, how much should I take, do I inject it? For how long should I take it? WHat side-effects has it?

thanks!

Deca . Week 4 you'll notice gains.
    Deca dick- very real.
    you need to have some test in your cycle or you will get deca dick.
    PCT = Post Clomid Therapy. i'll explain this as easily as I can.
    Clomid is a hormone made from pregnant females unine and placentas.
    When your testis shrink away from the deca, it is cause your body is not producing natural Testosterone anymore due to the fact that you are taking roids. you're brain sends a message to your nuts sayin STOP PRODUCING TESTOSTERONE when you are on roids. (Your natural testosterone comes from your nuts.)
    When you finish a cycle, it can take anywhere from 2 weeks- 6 months (depending on roid amounts you do and for how long you do them) for you nuts to produce test again.
    This means that at the end of your cycle, with no roids anymore, and your nuts no longer having any nautral testosterone production, your body will go into remission and you will lose your gains.
    PCT makes your testosterone production kick in way faster, helping you keep your gains after a cycle.

toolman is offline Banned
    Hehe, yeah got a friend who experienced that, but is that common?
    and what type of anabola does not make your johnson stop working? :P

What do you recommend if you want to gain muscels fast?
    Yes it is very common. Hit me big time my first cycle with it when I was running it higher than the test. Nothing worse than losing the love bone in the middle of action!

Hazeyshade is offline New Member
    I always tought PCT was Post Cycle Therapy

It is. I put clomid there so you could click on it. Click on it and read the little write-up.

ando is offline New Member
    well anyway xelor, 200mg a week of deca alone WILL help you gain muscle. what everyone is trying to tell you is there is more effective ways and its always best to research. but yes you will get bigger

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    Deca . Week 4 you'll notice gains.
    Deca dick- very real.
    you need to have some test in your cycle or you will get deca dick.
    PCT = Post Clomid Therapy. i'll explain this as easily as I can.
    Clomid is a hormone made from pregnant females unine and placentas.
    When your testis shrink away from the deca, it is cause your body is not producing natural Testosterone anymore due to the fact that you are taking roids. you're brain sends a message to your nuts sayin STOP PRODUCING TESTOSTERONE when you are on roids. (Your natural testosterone comes from your nuts.)
    When you finish a cycle, it can take anywhere from 2 weeks- 6 months (depending on roid amounts you do and for how long you do them) for you nuts to produce test again.
    This means that at the end of your cycle, with no roids anymore, and your nuts no longer having any nautral testosterone production, your body will go into remission and you will lose your gains.
    PCT makes your testosterone production kick in way faster, helping you keep your gains after a cycle.

From what I've heard outside this forum, is that Deca is not Testosterone, it only increase the white blood corpuscles. That means I will not have any problem with the natural testosterone production. And my nuts WILL produce as normal... Is all that a big lie? Why should I take PCT, if all that is true???

HA HA HA...

Deca shout you down prety hard!!! Harder than test!

judge_dread is offline Member
    yea Deca shuts you down even in doses like 200mgs every seven days!!! believe me bro I know!

Deca will shut you down huge. you need clomid. Believe me, I know. Ask anyone here. You should run the deca with something else and take clomid near the end of your cycle, cause deca shuts you down BIG TIME. Clomid is often a must in almost any cycle. Look into it. Research it. Clomid, too me, it what makes steroids worth doing. I never had a break thru cycle untill i started using clomid.
    I couldn't keep hardly any gains untill I started using it. It works miracles.

Judge Dread is 100% right. Deca will shut you down even @ 200mg per week, which is a fairly low doseage for most experienced users.

anthony220 is offline Junior Member

Thanks for Your help!

These deca's are 100% LEGIT, its ;the new style deca with the red screen print on the vial. NO WORRIES THESE ARE GOOD!!!

Thread Information