JasperJ is offline Junior Member

Primo British Dragon and Primo Depot- are these good?

I have both BD and Primo Depot from Spain. I had a guy look at the British Dragon who said it was fake because the date is printed on the label and not stamped. I'm not sure about either.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primo British Dragon and Primo Depot- are these good?-dcp_8020.jpg   Primo British Dragon and Primo Depot- are these good?-dcp_8021.jpg   Primo British Dragon and Primo Depot- are these good?-dcp_8022.jpg   Primo British Dragon and Primo Depot- are these good?-dcp_8026.jpg   Primo British Dragon and Primo Depot- are these good?-dcp_8027.jpg  

More...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primo British Dragon and Primo Depot- are these good?-dcp_8029.jpg   Primo British Dragon and Primo Depot- are these good?-dcp_8030.jpg   Primo British Dragon and Primo Depot- are these good?-dcp_8028.jpg  

Geriguy is offline Member
    please take more picture from the primo!
    I'd like to see the exp date also!

judge_dread is offline Member
    As about the Primobolan Depot it worries me the thing that Primo now in Spain produced by Sherimed and it costs about 8 euros! not 2,72...

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I would be a little concerned about that BD Primobol. Those green stoppers are being used on their new vials with black tops, no lip on the flip top! You have a combination of green stopper, old flip and tear off top, with the lip. Plus the blue BD logo, doesnt look shiny enough to me either..

Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    I would be a little concerned about that BD Primobol. Those green stoppers are being used on their new vials with black tops, no lip on the flip top! You have a combination of green stopper, old flip and tear off top, with the lip. Plus the blue BD logo, doesnt look shiny enough to me either..
    Yea, I'm a bit worried about the BD. The label also looks small for the bottle. Check out how much of it it covers compared to the BD Primo on the site. Link Click on the image on the right. I think it's shit.

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    i'll say the BD primo is real for sure , a simple test open one of the bd primobol and look under the metal seal the BD logo like this one here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primo British Dragon and Primo Depot- are these good?-imagem_090.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Geriguy
    please take more picture from the primo!
    I'd like to see the exp date also!

The rest of the information is Cad. 05.2007 and the N Reg.AEM:36.558

Quote Originally Posted by ajfina
    i'll say the BD primo is real for sure , a simple test open one of the bd primobol and look under the metal seal the BD logo like this one here
    I know Russians are making excellent fakes of British Dragon. My tab does have that seal, but the liquid looks thin compared to the primo I've seen in the primo depot amps. Tough call.

Quote Originally Posted by JasperJ
    I know Russians are making excellent fakes of British Dragon. My tab does have that seal, but the liquid looks thin compared to the primo I've seen in the primo depot amps. Tough call.
    It does have the green rubber bro not the flip off

Quote Originally Posted by ajfina
    It does have the green rubber bro not the flip off
    I realize that, but the green stoppers should have the new top which is black with the product name on top. Thats why I was questioning it..

I think they started using the rubber's(new ones) b4 they have the tops and new labels ready
    like this testabol here new rubber and top but old label see 2004-2009
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primo British Dragon and Primo Depot- are these good?-testabol-depot-bd.jpg   Primo British Dragon and Primo Depot- are these good?-testabol-depot-bd2.jpg  

Yea thats what I was thinking too, but wasnt sure. I thought those stoppers were made exclusively for their new line with the new product tops. Didnt want to say for sure, because I wasnt positive..

couldn't resist i just opened one of mine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primo British Dragon and Primo Depot- are these good?-testabol-depot-bd3.jpg  

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    I think the BD Primobol is legit, as long as the blue label is SHINY foil, and not a matte blue.
    According to BD, the blue labels were made for export to CIS and east Europe. This may be one of the last batch made before the switched over to the newer caps and labels.
    Also, this is called Primobol 100, indicating it's old stock (from last year or early this year). I think they have changed it now to just "Primobol".

anabolic_juicer is offline New Member
    BD Primo looks legit to me.

I'll probably try the British Dragon soon. I'm going to make another post in a bit to see if anybody knows if BD vials have their dates stamped on or printed on. On the site they look stamped.

Does anyone know about the Spanish Primo in those pics. I cracked open an amp and it smells like cherries. I think they're legit. Any opinions?

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    The Spanish are from 2002 right? So they are supposed to be made
    from Schering not Scherimed like Judge_dread stated above, Scherimed
    started from 2003, just don't remember the exact month though. It
    looks good but try to make a stright line from the top of Primo's "P"
    thru Depot's "D" and if it straightly pass thru the "N" of number then
    it's legit, oh yeah the line is all the way in the left side of the letters
    one pic to make things clear for you bro....thanks to DutchBB! The
    one in the right is the real deal, the left is counterfeited. Good luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primo British Dragon and Primo Depot- are these good?-labelcomps.jpg  

Thread Information