The biggest UGL bomb!

do you guys know thsi one?i also have an Opinion but I want to hear from you first.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The biggest UGL bomb!-ad1.jpg   The biggest UGL bomb!-ad2.jpg   The biggest UGL bomb!-ad3.jpg  
    Last edited by Maryland-Mcl-Machine; 08-25-2005 at 04:38 PM.

IRON1977 is offline Junior Member
    i used it and archieved great gains in mass and also in quality with the tren who s mixed with the test.
    I go to 700 to 1400 mg per week.i used the others product too.

Well the normal way to use this one is. 2mg per week 1ml Monday 1 ml Thursday maximum 3ml per week 1ml Monday 1ml Wednesday 1ml Friday buts that too much they say never make more then 2ml. 3ml its for advance guys but still it’s a big dose.
    That gives you great gains of lean mass. I didn’t made it yet but I am very curious about that because they have some mates doing only that or mixing it with D-bol and they are getting like freaking big. you should see the result with oxymetalone instead of d-bol doe. Unbelievable.

yes you re right.i use it with d bol.I go easy on 95kg without adding much fat.I use their arimedex too and clen .Have no pblm with the fat or the bloating.
    for the dosage i do a peak to 4 ml only 2 weeks.I know that i must not overload the receptors.
    What imprest me most is that compare to others susta this formula allows to gain lean mass.
    I hope you become huge but not too much for me ....just kidding
    it always good to see a bro make great archievements

re

Quote Originally Posted by IRON1977
    yes you re right.i use it with d bol.I go easy on 95kg without adding much fat.I use their arimedex too and clen .Have no pblm with the fat or the bloating.
    for the dosage i do a peak to 4 ml only 2 weeks.I know that i must not overload the receptors.
    What imprest me most is that compare to others susta this formula allows to gain lean mass.
    I hope you become huge but not too much for me ....just kidding
    it always good to see a bro make great archievements
    Bro I am already in the best of my shape…take a look on this. My 2 years improvment

4ml thas some crazy sh*t bro belive me...if you send them an email telling that you will see what they will say to you and waht clen bro do you mean clenbuterol ?they dont have that product

Yes clenbuterol ,i used the powder version(veterinary use) that i get directly out a legit pharm.
    Nice pics,what about the quads?
    I see the photo a couple a weeks and you progres impressed me !!!
    Don t worry the 4 ml are only a test to compare 3ml to 4ml and if it change something.
    as the same change you can see if you to 400mg to 600mg with Boldon

Quote Originally Posted by Maryland-Mcl-Machine
    Bro I am already in the best of my shape…take a look on this. My 2 years improvment

4ml thas some crazy sh*t bro belive me...if you send them an email telling that you will see what they will say to you and waht clen bro do you mean clenbuterol?they dont have that product
    nice pics. whats your stats?

Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    nice pics. whats your stats?
    i am 105kilso now bro and my last pics are the ones on the beach and on my door step were i am showing my abs.i think tha you gusy can see there if i got 20 t0 25 kilso in cycle because i fdont know why nobody belives it.
    then if i tell you that i put thsi friend of mine gainig like 2 to 3 kilso per week only weed suplements you also wont belive.i was taiking a lot of stuff and Waist a lot of money but i was making an cicle with drugs and he was making with natural products and he was getting results similar to mines i got impressed my self with hem.here are some mor pic i just dont like to post because i dont like to do calf sow they are a litle weak they i got some good calf once wen i was with 115kilos but i dont know wy i never took pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The biggest UGL bomb!-after14.jpg   The biggest UGL bomb!-after11.jpg  

very good job
    you have a powerfull genetic

well thanks bro but i think my legs are week and i still have some point in my uperbody that i have to improve..but yes i think that for 2 years its good job.i am a lucky guy i must say ))

Have you used hgh for make this gains. Just curious ?
    I look to take some of that.Apex don't have it.But i see that generic supplements sell
    it.
    i live in french and it's b**** s**** to find real hgh and the price are so high.

Quote Originally Posted by IRON1977
    Have you used hgh for make this gains. Just curious ?
    I look to take some of that.Apex don't have it.But i see that generic supplements sell
    it.
    i live in french and it's b**** s**** to find real hgh and the price are so high.
    i never made human growth bro and if you want to get some the beste place its to buy its derectly from gensci in china or you can try to find sayzen humantrop or norditropim but they are more expensive anyay people say that they are also better witch i cant tell you because i never made it.

Thread Information