RIPPED BAZ is offline New Member

Fake Russian Dbol Or Not?

HI All ive just got some russian dbol or so i think ive never had it like this before i usally get it in blister packs with very good results;
    the bottle is similiar to MAD RUSSIANs fake photos but different in the writing is all in russian except " tabulettae methandienoni 0.005 " "peaktop"
    it also has a child proof lid ie push and turn , the tub is NOT tapered at the neck
    the pills do look like blister pack ones but it dosent have a score mark and is smooth on both sides with bevelled edges on both sides
    the pils dont taste of anything i mean nothing not sweet not bitter!!
    and sorry about the photos camera phone as some bar-steward robbed my digi camera
    peace
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake Russian Dbol Or Not?-dbol3-small.jpg   Fake Russian Dbol Or Not?-dbol4-small.jpg  

Whats the mg on those?

5MG same as the blister packs , i have got a feeling they might have methaltest in them or a very low active substance

they just dont feel right plus there no batch number nor expiry date stamped any where!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by RIPPED BAZ; 02-08-2007 at 05:18 PM.

funbos is offline Associate Member
    this is 3rd version of this plastic tube that i saw lol. IMO its fake and i wouldnt take it and would buy some napos ...

i ve just moved 400 miles away, so it looks like ive gotta go down that ripped off route all over again till find a legit source! how off am i

Thread Information