MinMuscles is offline New Member

Extraboline!!!!!

Does anyone have any pictures of extraboline (greek type of deca ), as I am about to get some, want to see if ti is real as my source just tried to give me fake norma deca, but he claaims that this is totally legit, and will even knock the price down a bit, but I am suspicious.
    Please post any pic's or any web sites, etc.

Thanx guys.

jonesmeister is offline Junior Member
    extraboline is good stuff i have just finished a cycle with it ,if u check out my other posts u will some pics of my stuff, sorry i cant post a pic now but i deleted the pics from my comp.

Wink

Thanx J got your pics, what else did you do with it, and what gains did you make.
    Thanx.

Hey Jonesm =my extraboline has the same lot number and expiry date as yours, what were your gains like man, I want to know, as I am excited about this stuff, I have heard it's good.
    By the way man bit of an off topic question, but how much did your vials cost, mine were £20 for a box of three.
    Thanx bro, please reply.

bigputte is offline Associate Member
    Which of these two pics of etrabolin is the real and which is fake?

// Putte
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Extraboline!!!!!-post-14-52695-extrabolin_grekland.jpg  

bigputte is offline Associate Member
    Which of these two pics of extrabolin is the real and which is fake?

// Putte
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Extraboline!!!!!-post-14-67381-extraboline_genepharm_greece.jpg  

jonesmeister is offline Junior Member
    hi minmuscles, i did deca 200ml a week with one shot of the sust, i was meant to do eight weeks , but hurt myself and could only do five weeks. at the end of the five weeks i had gained 14 pounds and have kept it all.and put at least an inch on all over except my waist.
    i eat alot of protein and good quality carbs and work out real hard to make these gains , so go for it m8 and make the best of yourself

(oo and mine cost £15 for the box of three so u paid a fair price cause they have gone up to £20 for me now)

Thanx jonesmeister. I've just started my 4th wk, so far gained about nine pounds. Did you find that the extraboline shots hurt sometimes, as my do, I think it could be my bro shooting to fast.
    Do you plan on doin another cycle, I've already started looking into my second cycle. I plan on competing next year or the year after depends on how my uni work goes as well as my finances.

YatesFactor is offline New Member

Question Extrab

Hi folks
    Saw some extrabolin the other day but the expiry date was Dot Matrix printed (print that looks pourous) 2004/01
    What do you guys think?? (the rest looks identical to the photos posted)

17alpha is offline New Member
    What color was the ink, and what kind of top. If the top is metal (the kind that is punch out of the cap itself), and the date is printed in purple, I would be extremely careful. I saw an infection in someone's arm from that shit. The box looked good, the stamp from the Greek pharmacy looked good, but it was contaminated shit.

YatesFactor is offline New Member
    the ink colour is printer grey (dot matrix)
    very neat
    Oh just another thing that made me laugh is the source said they come with no caps...............................
    just the "uncapped version"
    dunno if it was my mutterings or the sight of my 45 that made him run..............................................
    just sick of fakes...........
    I was only 18 once !!!!!! GRRRRRRRR

tank2005 is offline Banned
    this is the stuf i have got been told it is the real deal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Extraboline!!!!!-picture-048.jpg   Extraboline!!!!!-picture-032.jpg  

ultimate muscle is offline Associate Member
    these are fake from the uk, since norma was very thin on the ground a known counterfeiter has ben knocking these out from the north east of engand,

stay away, better getting bd decabol, yellow tops have flooded the market as well, same guy o beleive...

regards

are u sure on that i get them off the guy who owns the gym and he said he gets then lab tested

Quote Originally Posted by tank2005
    are u sure on that i get them off the guy who owns the gym and he said he gets then lab tested
    show me the lab test, oldest crap in the book, i have a lab test their all good etc, ask to see it get a copy and post it ill believe you,

u dont no what u are talking about what do the real ones look like then show me a pic

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    u dont no what u are talking about what do the real ones look like then show me a pic
    Not a smart idea....

Quote Originally Posted by ynot_5_0
    Not a smart idea....
    yep not at all, there goes any help from me,

Geriguy is offline Member
    Fake for sure.
    Look at the pharma sticker. The real greek pharma sticker doesn't look like this...

Geriguy is offline Member
    But you can check it by yorself. Only you should use is an UV-lamp. There is a watermark hidden inside the sticker that shows under uv-light.

strongmann is offline Member
    sorry tank, i agree with the ultimate bro and everyone, these are fake!

strongmann

Weegiebol is offline Associate Member
    Aaaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhhhaaa! Man that is funny! If you haven't been on the site for long enough to know how funny this statement is, then you really shouldn't be posting it!

Plus - this thread is almost 4 years old!

ok guys thanks for your help and sorry for the crap i said i am just a bit pissed off that they are not real.can anyone post a pic ov real extraboline once agin sorry for the abbuse i was assured they were real stuff i have had 3 shots ov that shite what the fuk is in it

ok guys thanks for your help and sorry for the crap i said i am just a bit pissed off that they are not real.can anyone post a pic ov real extraboline once agin sorry for the abbuse i was assured they were real stuff i have had 3 shots ov that shite what the fuk is in it
    there is no real one to show mate, they have not made these for a long long while,

the reason these are hitting the streets is simple, they are having problems counterfeiting norma plus norma are very thin on the ground at present,

these are very easy to counterfeit so the fakers have taken advantage of the norma situation and started banging these out again,

even when there was real ones knocking around they where counterfeited even then and a lot...

i must say they are very good fakes then .i this is the case why have i gained 14 kgs in 6 weeks useing this and suss

i must say they are very good fakes then .i this is the case why have i gained 14 kgs in 6 weeks useing this and suss
    tbh mate fom the way you have written this thread its obvious there is no helping you...

the sust alone will work, but you know best,

i have only had 2 sites, still one running , carry out lab testing on gear spent the last 4 years researching gear spotting counterfeits etc have a very large collection of countrfeit samples myself talk with a lot of sources in the uk & us alike exchange info on scammer etc on a daily basis & can safely say i know without a doubt more than some little scammer trying to push fake gear through a gym,

but again, what do i know, honestly lol,

ok thanks for your help i will just stick to 1mg ov suss per week or do you think i should up it to 2mg and should i stack it with anythink else .i was thinking about haveing one shot ov test cypionate but i no this is a test like suss and dont no if it will stack well with suss.i have got 3 weeks worth ov dbol blue harts left so i am going to start them today to sub for the shite deca i was takeing ................ulitimate mussale you no what you are talking about and i am soory for not beliveing my deca was fake please help me ..

ok thanks for your help i will just stick to 1mg ov suss per week or do you think i should up it to 2mg and should i stack it with anythink else .i was thinking about haveing one shot ov test cypionate but i no this is a test like suss and dont no if it will stack well with suss.i have got 3 weeks worth ov dbol blue harts left so i am going to start them today to sub for the shite deca i was takeing ................ulitimate mussale you no what you are talking about and i am soory for not beliveing my deca was fake please help me ..
    no problem mate ,

are you in the u.s or uk? ill know better as to what you have to hand then

am in the uk m8 .liverpool .....

am in the uk m8 .liverpool .....
    lol, i even know where you have got these from i thought so lmao, you have pm mate

whats pm

what u think about test
    cyp

whats pm

ah, email me mate anabolic steroid science @ hushmail .com no spaces lol

will do have u got msn messanger i can have a proper convo wid ya then

will do have u got msn messanger i can have a proper convo wid ya then
    yes email me on the above addy and ill send my msn

i just have chek ya email.mine is. [email protected]

bbigman2000 is offline New Member
    Hi lads, sorry sorry, tank, I got your email mate, when your image came through to me I saved it to my desk top and It was TINY, and if I recall you just sent me the image of the box, on closer inspection of the sticker etc, its quite clearly countrfeit.

Hope that helps, regards bbig

thanks man i thought so .......leave it at that then as i have been warned by other members not to post any more on the subject just wanted your veiws..................sorry guys it is truely over now.............

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    whats pm
    just sent you a pm explaning what a pm is

Thread Information