ShnouzedUp is offline Banned

HELP! Sust Real??? Or Not? ASAP

hey just wanted to make a check on this sustanon 250.... its from aviator labs, i've never seen it before....says "not for individual sale" on it Exp. 2008
    lot#NO41203

THANKS ALOT! I NEED TO KNOW FAST CAUSE I PLAN TO START MY CYCLE MONDAY

CIAO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is This Sust Real?????-photo1.jpg   Is This Sust Real?????-photo2.jpg   Is This Sust Real?????-photo3.jpg   Is This Sust Real?????-photo4.jpg   Is This Sust Real?????-photo5.jpg  

Last edited by ShnouzedUp; 10-06-2005 at 02:04 AM.

toolman is offline Banned
    Just another ugl that I never heard of. I wouldn't shoot any of that until you get it lab tested.

fantastic..... anyone else? surely someone has experienced this or seen it..
    Last edited by ShnouzedUp; 10-06-2005 at 10:44 PM.

no one knows eh? damn

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    No. Never heard of them. Sorry.

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    I've never seen it before. I think it's another UGL.
    Maybe it's just becasue of pictures quality, but IMO label looks very poor quality.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    I've never seen it before. I think it's another UGL.
    Maybe it's just becasue of pictures quality, but IMO label looks very poor quality.
    I agree. If it is a ugl that can't afford custom print labels and instead is using a cheap pc printer...You have to imagine the same "cost effectiveness" practices apply to their process of manufacturing.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I agree. If it is a ugl that can't afford custom print labels and instead is using a cheap pc printer...You have to imagine the same "cost effectiveness" practices apply to their process of manufacturing.
    Exactly. I agree. There are many UGL's out there and most of the ones that I have dealt with look a lot more professional than that...

Crap, well my boy used the exact same batch, and i just heard back from him... he's 11 weeks in and up 21 lbs...(and thats all he's using) so i guess its good to go.... thanks for your opinons though....i think i will go ahead with it...

i'll definately keep you guys posted though, in case you run into some of this in the future

Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    Crap, well my boy used the exact same batch, and i just heard back from him... he's 11 weeks in and up 21 lbs...(and thats all he's using) so i guess its good to go.... thanks for your opinons though....i think i will go ahead with it...
    I can't understand this mentality, not to single you out bro but there are alot like you. Rather than part with $100 and have it lab tested and confirming what it is before you inject it into your body, you will go on word of mouth. That is insane. It is this thinking that keeps scammers in business, the willingness of people to believe what they want to.

We spend all this dough on gear, I do not see why you do not just spend another $100 rather than risk infection or worse, shooting the unknown into your body. I just will never understand this.

Yea i totally understand what your saying, but this is who i got this from, he's one of my best friends, i've known him all my life, and this is the first time i've seen him since he started this exact same sust. Its by all means good stuff... thanks for your input though

Yea i totally understand what your saying, but this is who i got this from, he's one of my best friends, i've known him all my life, and this is the first time i've seen him since he started this exact same sust. Its by all means good stuff... thanks for your input though
    So you are saying it is legit because your dealer told you so?!?! I hope is is for your health, but if you trusted him so much, then why did you post this thread asking if anyone heard of it or it is legit. We then tell you "no". In fact, not a single person in here posted that they have heard of it. You then say you heard from someone that used it and it's good...later to point out that this person is the guy that sold it to you.

Good god man do you see the insanity!!!!?!

most UGls are decent, and a test would prove it, but if your bro is up 21 pounds, there is your test results...

listen... the guy is one of my best friend... he mailed this to me cause he lives out of the state... when i got it, i had not seen him nor heard from him, so i posted it on here.. a few days later he came back, and i saw him and his results from using the exact same batch....thats the situation... if i would have seen him, or heard from him the day i received it, i would have never put it up on here....with me now?

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    e.. a few days later he came back, and i saw him and his results from using the exact same batch....thats the situation...
    ?? are you serious ? how can you tell "I saw him and his results from using the exact same batch" even you didn't see him for a few days. You can say it this way, ONLY if you put (apply) him this Sustanon personaly. Your dealer can use Egypt or Pakistan or another sustanon (maybe another products), even he is selling this one.
    But if you trust your dealer 100%, you don't need to post picture to check if your stuff is real.
    That's my personal opinion.

Thread Information