jmomma is offline New Member

Are these pills steroids?

I found these pills in my son's room. Does anyone know if they are steroids ? He has used some in the past and I have never seen these before.
    TIA
    A concerned mom- Sarah
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are these pills steroids?-scan.jpg  

2HeavyD is offline New Member
    I have never seen them before, they could be anything, without the packaging the only way to find out what they are is to have them tested.

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    It could be anything "jmomma" - last time I saw something similar to this, it was just B-12 vitamins pills.
    But like "2HeavyD" told you - it's hard to tell what is it without packing ...

Talk to your son and try to find out. Maybe he has more stuff laying around.
    I never seen those before, they can be many of UGL tabs.

juststartin is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmomma
    I found these pills in my son's room. Does anyone know if they are steroids ? He has used some in the past and I have never seen these before.
    TIA
    A concerned mom- Sarah
    i work in a vitamin store, to me it looks like b-12 you can taste one it would have a cherry fruity like taste if it is b-12

At first glance without enlarging the pic it looked like dianabol , but I opened it and it looks like either chromium pills or a b-vitamin, either way, the truth is you can never tell what a drug is (pill or injectable liquid) without having it tested or having the original packaging that comes with it. Be careful and glad to see that you're watching out for your son.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    It looks like B-vitamin... but it also looks like " E " i've seen some that color from friends of mine... . brake it in half, and put it in your mouth for 3 to 5 seconds and spit it out.... IF it's realy sower and leaves a bad task in your mouth, i would bet it's " E"... If that's the case, have a serious talk with your son, tah tcan realy mess someone up.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmmmm,
    They are pink, they are pills.....
    Does your son lift weights?
    They must be steroids !
    Dont let him out of the house, and lock the doors.
    Because steriods are BAD!!! BAD I SAY!
    Please! that looks like Flinstone viatimans to me!

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    cud br vitamins, cud be xtc. Is there not some sort of stamp on the other side of them? I saw xtc like these a few year ago but then again i have saw vitamins like this as well.

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    those are birth controll pills

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    or roofies

Doesn't look like crap to me.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Sarah - it's really impossible to say what they are unless they have some kind of marking. I presume there are no numbers or score lines on either side? We can point you in the direction of a good lab that would test them but they will no doubt charge you to perform the necessary analysis.

To be quite honest, they don't look like steroids . Nor does it look like ecstacy. It is possible it was sold as ecstacy and contains amphetamine or something, but it is equally as likely that it is just a vitamin like the other guys said. Obviously you found them just lying around or in a baggie or you wouldn't be here asking, which tends to push my intuition in the illicit direction but it is too soon to make judgments of that nature.

My suggestion is that you ask your son what they are, if you are respectful and concerned not domineering you may be surprised what he'll tell you. If you still doubt it save 1 pill and around 100$ and send it to a lab for testing. They'll tell you the compound and mass of it present.

best of luck to you

TCEL300 is offline Member
    why are you searching his room?...and why dont you ask him?...your asking the wrong people the wrong questions....speak with your son...you dont want to over react if they are vitamins

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Shes probably in the process of burying him as i type.... dun dun duuun

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Those look like estrogen pills my mom takes. I heard if a man takes them it's because they are trying to convert into a female hormonally. He has to be on that for 1 year before he can have a sex change as well. Is he growing breasts? Maybe it's time to have a Mom to daughter conversation with him.

actually id put my money on extacy. white pigmentation on them, from poort mixing. ne ways ya your sons into some bad shit.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    they are estrogen pills.. your son is gay...

welcome to AR...

jk..

you should by now know that they are not steroids ..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

talldude1980 is offline New Member

how can you get them tested?

Quote Originally Posted by 2HeavyD
    I have never seen them before, they could be anything, without the packaging the only way to find out what they are is to have them tested.

how can you get pills tested? please let me know. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by talldude1980
    how can you get pills tested? please let me know. Thanks!
    try http://www.srcslab.com/

havasu_parker is offline New Member
    Not steroids . Not a pharma casting or signature. Vitamins or street drugs, maybe?

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    looks like ecstacy to me

Akrus423 is offline Useless Member
    ummmm WHY THE BLOODY HELL WOULD A PROBABLY 15-17 KID TAKE ESTROGENS, TO IMPRESS HIS FRIENDS? it's probably vitamins.

PGBOO is offline New Member
    If your kid's an A student put them back. If he gets all F's, flush'em. Vitamins my ass it's X. Take one and go watch the Stooges. His pot's probably in a shirt pocket in his closet. Enjoy-pgboo

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PGBOO
    If your kid's an A student put them back. If he gets all F's, flush'em. Vitamins my ass it's X. Take one and go watch the Stooges. His pot's probably in a shirt pocket in his closet. Enjoy-pgboo
    LMFAO you just screwed that poor boy. pot gone.......

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    actually id put my money on extacy. white pigmentation on them, from poort mixing. ne ways ya your sons into some bad shit.

definately some rolls (extacy). im almost completly positive, if they are generally small pills it definately say its extacy, but without any logo on it or anything, that makes it kind of suspicious. like people said u could send it to a lab and have them test it, but it could cost up to 100. take one for sure youd probably have a fun night!
    Last edited by statuZ; 11-08-2005 at 06:46 PM.

patriot37 is offline New Member

Lightbulb

theyre most likely vitamins theyre not x, put your tong to it and take a taste that should give you some hints, if it tastes good its ok if it tastes like ass then there maybe a question but its probably nothing

most rolls which are pressed are also stamped. I'd bet good money it's not X. maybe amphetamine of some sort, or vitamins, or whatever. But not steroids and not X.

PGBOO is offline New Member
    If you go to an X info site, look up M&M's (they're plain and they melt in you brain, not in your hand). Sorry, had to tell that joke. Take the most enlarged view you can and you'll see the little "wet specs", just lke the ones you showed. One way to tell if they are estrogen pills....if he hides them in his bra. FlUSH THEM FKRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

colie is offline New Member
    they look like apex pharmaceuticals methandienone. or dbol . if they taste sugary when u chew them then thats wat they are.... chuck 10 day for 8weeks an u will know for sure...lol

Thread Information