Our site in the paper with labtests

think you all will find interesting

http://www.courant.com/news/specials...,1041991.story

they also tested products they received

http://www.courant.com/media/acrobat...1/20352626.pdf

Tests by a team at Northeast Laboratories in Berlin, led by William Ullmann,

http://www.courant.com/news/specials...,7146009.story

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    Thanx DBB - very interesting articles...

Angry analyses

I find some of the analyses straight shocking. Arsenic and lead what is it the MF want us to inject? I was never a fan of IP but if you see now what crap his remailers sell. Cancerpromoting substances and even a notorious compound like DES, this will have serious consequenses for the supplement discussions in the USA. And for the whole trade.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Our site in the paper with labtests-20353689.jpg  

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchbodybuilder
    I find some of the analyses straight shocking. Arsenic and lead what is it the MF want us to inject? I was never a fan of IP but if you see now what crap his remailers sell. Cancerpromoting substances and even a notorious compound like DES, this will have serious consequenses for the supplement discussions in the USA. And for the whole trade.
    Quite an eye opener. I always have my gear tested, but only to confirm the compound it is labeled to be...not additional contaminates. Pretty scary. Whats worse is the banner for one of our advertisers here links you directly to ******** who is selling this crap. I think that is going to bring us even more unwanted attention here.
    Last edited by Seajackal; 11-13-2005 at 07:50 AM.

toolman is offline Banned
    Dutch did anyone ever test BD for contaminates? Very recently I have gone legal and getting scrip gear, but was still interested in mixing in the occasional primo and var once in awhile. I would like to see if we can confirm at least a couple ugl's that make safe, reliable gear containing nothing more than what we want in it.

lab

I did find a lab that can perform FTIR (fingerprint method) but it has no allowance (to recieve restricted substances). I'm still busy to figger out how to solve that.

Latimus is offline Banned
    good read....overdosed? that just doesnt make sense, nor does it having all that garbage in it.

Everyone should get lab tests to make sure though, and if these guys are true those a good enough for me.

olederndirt is offline Junior Member
    That should wake you up. Scarey stuff.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    good read....overdosed? that just doesnt make sense, nor does it having all that garbage in it.

Everyone should get lab tests to make sure though, and if these guys are true those a good enough for me.
    agreed. best to get your own gear tested if that makes ya happy. lets not forget the source here. we're dealing with a paper, and country, on a witch hunt. the paper is gonna say whatever it needs to to discredit any and all labs. you dont think they were gonna print that the gear was top notch quality did ya? come on.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.courant.com/news/specials...,7146009.story

He goes on and on how these UGL's are causing all these problems and there is no regulations so no one is getting what they think... Hmmm.. now I am not a smart man but would it not make more sense to make this all legal so it could be created by Clean, Professional Labs and have quality control over what is being used?? I mean look back to the 1920's when alcohol was against the law, people brewed their own and people probably died from poison because it was not made properly under the conditions it should be.

Steroid users are going to use no matter what, UGL's, Home Brew or worse Fakes made out of ???? How does cracking down on people wanting this stuff legal going to help the problem? Make it legal, Tax it and make it clean and as safe as possible.

Seems to make more sense than what is happening now. If they want to keep it out of sports, do drug tests... not everyone does it for sports some do it for their own personal reasons (to get laid) haha J/K.. But why allow Cigarettes and beer that have a much higher death rate than steroids and come down on users for no true good reason?

Okay I am off my soap box now

Oldman

nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    agreed. best to get your own gear tested if that makes ya happy. lets not forget the source here. we're dealing with a paper, and country, on a witch hunt. the paper is gonna say whatever it needs to to discredit any and all labs. you dont think they were gonna print that the gear was top notch quality did ya? come on.
    .... the analyses where performed by an independant lab, and it wasn't all bad.
    This source, though I have posted some bad things about him in the past, supplied the right gear. He is reliable from his wholesaler (wich I know to well) too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Our site in the paper with labtests-alin.jpg  

system admin is offline Owner
    why would a news paper give the address of where people can buy these TOXIC drugs!!! Fukn blows my mind!!!!!!!!!

Bc

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I.P. needs to go....

One of the mentioned internet shops was banned here for a brief time... and they sold I.P. crap...

.... the analyses where performed by an independant lab, and it wasn't all bad.
    This source, though I have posted some bad things about him in the past, supplied the right gear. He is reliable from his wholesaler (wich I know to well) too.
    yea but those lab results could be doctored. clen 40 mg tabs???

read

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    yea but those lab results could be doctored. clen 40 mg tabs???

40 tabs..he bought 40 (amount) tabs from 0.02 mg/tab

40 tabs..he bought 40 (amount) tabs from 0.02 mg/tab
    gotcha

Every user out there should read this thread...

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I'm a little surprised that ****** had so many problems. I'm also surprised that **** actually did pretty well. I have no idea who this " ***** " guy is, but it looks like the crap he is selling is the dirtiest stuff on the planet.
    Last edited by Seajackal; 11-13-2005 at 07:52 AM.

Grizzly420 is offline Associate Member
    This really f***ing scares me because no matter how much you trust a source IF They dont know this stuff is in your gear your are setting your self up for destruction and dont even know it. I guess you should always get gear tested at least once from a source. That even seems to be a problem for me trying to find a lab. Dont know what kind of lab to be looking for to call or take my gear to get tested.

Shrad6 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly420
    This really f***ing scares me because no matter how much you trust a source IF They dont know this stuff is in your gear your are setting your self up for destruction and dont even know it. I guess you should always get gear tested at least once from a source. That even seems to be a problem for me trying to find a lab. Dont know what kind of lab to be looking for to call or take my gear to get tested.
    Is it even legal to go and get it tested?? If so what type of lab do you call for something like this? I would love to get my stuff tested even if I didn't read this article, but where?

Quote Originally Posted by Shrad6
    Is it even legal to go and get it tested?? If so what type of lab do you call for something like this? I would love to get my stuff tested even if I didn't read this article, but where?
    P.M. Seajakal and he'll help you out. I'm pretty sure he wants the lab names kept off of the board, but he'll tell you about a lab via P.M..., he's a good bros...

analyses

We just found a new lab that is able to perform any possible analysis also for pollution even complete fingerprints. SJ, I'll share info with you if you like. We just sent in some IGF-1 LR3 from China that caused heavy side-effects in the user.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Dutch, it will be really helpful to know about this new one, bro! Surely I
    would like that info if you could share.

DecaDant is offline New Member
    I was always wary of buying fake gear. Why risk your health!!

I contacted several labs in the UK re testing. They all politely wrote back (with quotes of £500 per test) but reminded me that as this was a controlled substance, I would need to produce my chemist's/importer's license/documentation.

I got my stuff from a pharmacy in India in the end. In person.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard DecaDant!

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    We just found a new lab that is able to perform any possible analysis also for pollution even complete fingerprints. SJ, I'll share info with you if you like. We just sent in some IGF-1 LR3 from China that caused heavy side-effects in the user.

is the new lab you found in the states or overseas??? if you can share the info as well that would be great. thank you

H

Germany

Its in Germany (see next issue of Body of Science) but its not for commercial use, sorry. But I'll continue to search.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    ok thanks

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Good Post!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    Thanx DBB - very interesting articles...
    I agree but yet again, the reporter is an absolute idiot or just plain ole lazy.

Quote from article: Next on my list is Deca Durabolin, a steroid popular with track athletes. It's an injectable and preferred by athletes because it is "clean," which means it leaves your body within a week.

He claims to have lurked here at AR for two weeks. You can be here for about five minutes before you know that deca stays in your system longer than anything. Moron. The Press Corp seems to be staffed by dunces. Good God, half of then cannot even write!

Thread Information