GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Adonis Laboratories Finaplix-A & Gallo Pharmaceuticals Test E. 250 Legit??

Hey bros just wanted to post this pic of some gear I've picked up to see if anyone has heared of these labs and if there legit or not any feedback would be much appreciative! Thx!! Oh ya the Adonis is Tren 100mg/ml in a 30ml vial and the Gallo Test E is 250/ml in a 10ml vial Thx agin!!
    ~GA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Adonis Laboratories Finaplix-A & Gallo Pharmaceuticals Test E. 250 Legit??-dsc01310.jpg  

xxxcg1785xxx is offline New Member

hey man

i've used adonis before...good stuff.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard xxxcg1785xxx!

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Another new lab or has that one been around? Its like one new one is started every week. Good luck with those.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    I think Gallo's reps isn't so good that's why....

Thanks. Um Adonis has been around for a few years now. I've been doing them business for a long time. Last one I did was a cycle of dbol and test e and i put on 22 pounds. i got my pct from *** labs. good stuff. i got up to 223 pounds, and now im down to 208...not too bad. its about time for another one (time off = time on + pct) so im puttin in an order for test e and eq. i havent done eq in at least 2 years n cuz i like to rotate its time again. ive used everything from test suspension, test prop, test cyp, test enan, equipose, dbol, winny, deca , sustanon , in no particular order (some stacked, some single, some multiple times). of course in the beginning i had no idea what i was doing n didnt do a pct...we all grow up eventually and have to learn the hard way. but i have to say that ive put on the most gains with the stuff from adonis labs. i've used lots of other brands, but this homemade lab is awesome. great prices...he sells 20 cc bottles at about 200-300 mg per cc for the price of a 10 cc bottle. but anyway, im glad to be here and every once in a while ill be posting or checking up. im a personal trainer, NASM certified, and am planning on medical school, so i have quite a bit of knowledge to offer. but we'll see...everyone can always learn something new.

I B E Labs

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxcg1785xxx
    i got up to 223 pounds, and now im down to 208...not too bad. its about time for another one (time off = time on + pct)
    really? not to bad!!!!
    thats why i like to cruise instead of "time off"
    it like taking one step forward,and 2 steps backwards.Takes forever to reach your goals like that

I use to do the time on time off thing and was stock on the same average weight for a long time u go up them loose some

LOL yeah I'm going to cruise this next one. Ur absolutely rite, its is one step forward, two steps back. I just ordered some Halodrol-50, so I'm gonna take that until I get up to about 213-215...then kick in the cycle of test e and eq, wait a week or two, then add a cycle of deca , and test prop...then pct. halfway through the test e and eq, im gonna add nolvadex daily, then pct at the very end with clomid, nolva, and HCG . im probably going to kill my testicles...but hey...who wants kids anyway? LMAO

you know, its funny, here i am trying to save money for a car...yet i keep spending it on cycles. but hey, its not about the car you drive, its about the size of the arm hanging out of the window! LMAO. Some guy may drive a nice car and brag about it while I have my little piece of shit, but hey, i'm bigger. and whats the point of having a nice car if you're not goodlooking or jacked enough to get a girl in the back?

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    oh man i used there gear a few years back, test enanthate and I was pleasantly surprised how good it was. I didnt think it was still around!! i remember the hallogram logo and the gear was smooth.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxcg1785xxx
    you know, its funny, here i am trying to save money for a car...yet i keep spending it on cycles. but hey, its not about the car you drive, its about the size of the arm hanging out of the window! LMAO. Some guy may drive a nice car and brag about it while I have my little piece of shit, but hey, i'm bigger. and whats the point of having a nice car if you're not goodlooking or jacked enough to get a girl in the back?
    but most woman like money more bro , sorry LOL

Thread Information