toolman is offline Banned

BD Primo test results not great

As you guys know, I test everything I buy before running it. Here are the results from my BD Primobol 100. While it is legit, it is underdosed by 13% so it is no human grade quality level as so many claim. Now I am going to have to find another place to sink an extra ml in every week so I can make up for the shortage. While I am happy that there is actually methenolone enanthate , the price was higher than what I paid for the Eurochemlab which was also underdosed but only at 90 mg/ml.

Enjoy the report and let's see more guys out there part with the $100 and get these tests run. It is the only way we can keep these labs on there toes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BD Primo test results not great-bd-report.jpg  

strongmann is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    As you guys know, I test everything I buy before running it. Here are the results from my BD Primobol 100. While it is legit, it is underdosed by 13% so it is no human grade quality level as so many claim. Now I am going to have to find another place to sink an extra ml in every week so I can make up for the shortage. While I am happy that there is actually methenolone enanthate , the price was higher than what I paid for the Eurochemlab which was also underdosed but only at 90 mg/ml.

Enjoy the report and let's see more guys out there part with the $100 and get these tests run. It is the only way we can keep these labs on there toes.
    curious to know what expiry date was and was it the new style tops you had tested. i know previous test had it overdosed, but it was old style.

strongmann

Quote Originally Posted by strongmann
    curious to know what expiry date was and was it the new style tops you had tested. i know previous test had it overdosed, but it was old style.

strongmann
    New style, black caps, green stoppers. Mfg date 3 2005, exp date 3/2010

New style, black caps, green stoppers. Mfg date 3 2005, exp date 3/2010
    Here are photos of the vial I drew from for the testing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BD Primo test results not great-primo1.jpg   BD Primo test results not great-primo2.jpg  

This is really bad news,im hearing more and more bad things about BD lately. Have you had any other BD gear tested,im interested in test e and boldabl imparticularly.Ive just got 4x10ml bd boldabol 200 and am going to try and get it tested,results will follow.......

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    This is really bad news,im hearing more and more bad things about BD lately. Have you had any other BD gear tested,im interested in test e and boldabl imparticularly.Ive just got 4x10ml bd boldabol 200 and am going to try and get it tested,results will follow.......
    Realize though not ideal, they were only 3mg's away from the 10% margin of error allowed human gear labs. That said, with the cost of this stuff, I would rather they error on the side of overdosing with methenolone enanthate . As for the test or Bold by BD, sorry, can't help you there. I only test what I buy for use and since I am legal on my HRT, I have not tested test E since my last test of Iranians which I also posted on here.

I would not throw out the baby with the bathwater on this. Enough guys vouch for this company and we do have to support a few of these labs, but if more people tested on a regular basis, we could get a feel for a genuine batch error or a patern of underdosing. If we all do not collectively test these guys as a group, since they are not controlled by any watch dog government agency, we have no way of guaranteeing good product. However, if they learn that every guy that parts with a grand to buy a cycle is going to part with the extra $100 to confirm the quality, then they will either correct their QC issues or be replaced by a lab that does.

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    never again buy bd stuff again, no because i saw ur result i made that decision long time a go, rather going with good UGL , there is a few ones very good now
    same as BD an UGL but 10000000 miles away from here USA , to many storys about the russians and whos the real bd bla bla , they always changing labels or top or this and than
    **** it

msu16366 is offline Member
    you can check out many lab test done on underground labs at offshorebodybuilding. It seems like everyone is underdosing!
    This needs to be done to keep the companines fair.

Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    you can check out many lab test done on underground labs at offshorebodybuilding. It seems like everyone is underdosing!
    This needs to be done to keep the companines fair.
    yes u right , but u think BD give a shit about this!!! NO they r way to big to be worry about this little board
    they sell millions bro
    for how long u been seing crapy lab test results from BD !!!! all the time the thing is the price they r expensive and most of the time u don't get the total amount of mgs for the money

strongmann is offline Member
    not sticking up for any body but this what i know:"some manufacturers are better than others in truth there are only 5-6 real factories in china making AAS others are just trading companies/repackers a quick idea to know you are de****g with a repacker is there address a company will never have apt number etc on their address.problem is manufacturers rarely make the whole line and trade with each other so some products can be bad quality no matter who they are purchased from, very few people have visited these companies in person, if they had seen the facilites in 2 of them you would know why powders are underdosed biggest problem powders in china are boldenone ,methenolone,tren hex (only one real manufacturer others sell you tren E as tren hex),testosterone enanthanate,"

strongmann

Grizzly420 is offline Associate Member
    I agree everyone needs to try to get gear testes. I know its hard to find a place im even in that boat. Im still trying to find a place Is ugl getting to be the only safe place

hydroP is offline Junior Member
    You are better off just making your own when it comes to Primo, for the price of two bottles of BD primo you can run 10 weeks @ a gram/wk of homebrew.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Toolman thanks for sharing the lab test, I'm speachless now!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i just had a thread about a month ago or so where i tested bd enanthate and it came back at 149mg/ml. id post link but im too lazy to find it....

msu16366 is offline Member
    I guess its time for homebrewing,
    but who knows how accurate the powder is with out a test as well?

hydroP is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    I guess its time for homebrewing,
    but who knows how accurate the powder is with out a test as well?
    As long as you get from a reputable guy (i.e. a manufacturer) you can figure it is pretty pure, but I alway brew as if it is %80 pure just to make sure.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Cool of you to share the results with the board... Not bad, but underdosed
    more then what you'd expect it to be for BD.. You care if I share the results
    a few other places?

I figured BD would test the purity of the powder before producing a batch
    only way I can see them being off 13% is they just assumed it was close to
    100% pure without testing it first...

Still not bad all things considered when it comes to Primo

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    i just had a thread about a month ago or so where i tested bd enanthate and it came back at 149mg/ml. id post link but im too lazy to find it....
    You should post it. If it came back that much under dosed, that would be horrific. Thats 100mgs short per ml.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    the ole human grade aint any better
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BD Primo test results not great-r_510015-1.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Seajackal; 01-01-2006 at 07:43 PM.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    this all determines who you buy your BD gear from. not every batch is the same for every person they deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    this all determines who you buy your BD gear from. not every batch is the same for every person they deal with.

so your saying that they make better batches for some suppliers then others??? or did you mean a supplier could have batch A that came out to 95mg and a supplier could have batch B which came out to 85mg??

either way as big a company they are they should be consistent btw batches in my op

Quote Originally Posted by H BOMB
    the ole human grade aint any better
    can't believe it , i should send those reports to schering

shit tell them to send me the extra amps i had to get for my cycle to make up for the 25mg loss. lol

Quote Originally Posted by H BOMB
    shit tell them to send me the extra amps i had to get for my cycle to make up for the 25mg loss. lol
    LOL
    They told me that 100 primos are on ur way cause the bad result of that testing , and what ever money u payd for them they also going to refund that to u

man in that case i would buy underdosed primo anyday. lmao

Thread Information