HaXor is offline New Member

Real OR Fake White D-Bol?!

Just getting other peoples input. Got them a coupla days ago. Taking 5 a day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real OR Fake White D-Bol?!-mvc-005f.jpg   Real OR Fake White D-Bol?!-mvc-003f.jpg   Real OR Fake White D-Bol?!-mvc-002f.jpg  

tank2005 is offline Banned
    I Think They Are 5mg Naps ,if so they should be in blisters and you should not buy without proper packing ,why would someone take them out of boxes and blisters to sell them on,they might be fake imo ,wait For Other Peoples Comments tho
    Last edited by tank2005; 08-07-2006 at 03:05 PM.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    agree with above comment. They also look grainy which they shouldnt.

bigla is offline New Member
    my naps don't look like that. kind of crumbly on the one side.

Yea, I dunno if they are fake or not. I guess I will wait on some more reply's.

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    nah I will never take stuff out of a bag like that, you dont know what they might have. good luck bro!

seventhlttd is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    agree with above comment. They also look grainy which they shouldnt.
    Agreed, they do look grainy

There are fake Naposims out there, I would only acept them in blisters not lose. Ask your source to see blister. Your tabs look very beaten up. I would not touch it.

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    I have to agree with guys above - looks very grainy and beated to me, maybe it's just because of shipping, who knows. But, as PBB told you - I would also accept it only in original blisters, not in this condition.

Smart-tony is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCC
    I have to agree with guys above - looks very grainy and beated to me, maybe it's just because of shipping, who knows. But, as PBB told you - I would also accept it only in original blisters, not in this condition.

I would agree with you 100%

I have been taking 5 a day for about a week now. I have already noticed results. I am also watching my calorie intake and I have a chart that I am keeping to increase it week by week. But, I guess overall, the stuff is real, just looks a lil beat up. That could of been from many things tho. I will update yall on how the cycle goes.

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    good to hear buddy

seventhlttd is offline Junior Member
    good to hear bro. Yes please let us know how it turns out.

Titan1 is offline Member
    Maybe they look grainy because they were in that bag but i would have them tested before using it

TooOld is offline New Member
    I received some of those for free from a source I have used for a very long time. He said that they were Modanifil. They are used to stay awake for a long time without side effects. He threw them in on my last order.

Johner is offline Junior Member
    of course they are in that bag if he received them from overseas... but u should of asked for a couple of blisters just to see they have the real stuff of ask for a picture of them before the tabs were took out of the blisters

who has real naps won t sell you some fake sh|t because they are too cheap anyways

Superhuman is offline Banned
    yeah perhaps they were just shipped like that because it saved space? My Napos in the blister packs looked just like that though and from what I have heard and from my experience it's the best Dbol you can get.

gymrat12345 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation

i'd say real...a lot of sources ship pill on tape, so when you take them off and resell them they get that grainy look to them. Naps are dirt cheap and & IMO are not widely faked compared to something like the british dragon dianabol . just my .02

i'd say real...a lot of sources ship pill on tape, so when you take them off and resell them they get that grainy look to them. Naps are dirt cheap and & IMO are not widely faked compared to something like the british dragon dianabol. just my .02
    Yea, I spoke to my dealer about the grainy naps. He said they were taped. As flat as paper, all lined up. So in conclusion, they are real. Just some got pulled when yanked off the tape. Im still gaining too bro. No side effects yet. Every once and a while I will start feeling like SHIT tho.Ill keep everyone update on the cycle tho. Maybe some pics too in the next post.

bigla is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HaXor
    Yea, I dunno if they are fake or not. I guess I will wait on some more reply's.

after more close observation my naps look just like yours.
    they way they were shipped probably had something to do with it. Taped flat against cardboard. I got from a very reliable source. I just started them so i will let you know.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    those appear real based on the triangle engraving. fakes have a different shape and depth of triangle. also the size looks correct on these...i've gotten naps loose before that werent all chewed up...but those intl guys use serious tape and it will screw up some tabs. i reckon you're ok.

Thread Information