Thread: Winstrol Legit?

gr8gear is offline Associate Member

Winstrol Legit?

Just picked up a few winnies.....pretty sure there legit, based on prior use. One of the amps' ZAMBON stamping is slightly larger than the rest. The printing is the same, but it looks kind of like a smear. The picture is bad and u can't really tell from it, but other than that one, they all match perfectly. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. thanks bros.
    Last edited by Seajackal; 12-20-2005 at 05:46 AM.

the amp on the left is the one that has the slightly different label. the pic is bad so you can't really tell from it though.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    looks good bro, im holding a 100% legit in my hand right now compareing and it checks out. BUT they pictures are a bit fuzzy.

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    looks good bro, im holding a 100% legit in my hand right now compareing and it checks out. BUT they pictures are a bit fuzzy.
    thanks bro......im almost positive they are legit too, based on others i've used and based on the way the hormone seperates when they are sitting for a while.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    bro it could be the zooming of the pic, but your amp heads look too long. Does the stanozolol seperate from the liquid when left alone for a while?

ultimate muscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    bro it could be the zooming of the pic, but your amp heads look too long. Does the stanozolol seperate from the liquid when left alone for a while?
    cant always use this to tell them apart my friend, some fakes do seperate however there is not as much white solution showing in the bottom on the ampoules on the counterfeits..

Thread Information