badsha is offline New Member

Real Russian Testo Propionate???

hi was just wondering if u guys can tell if this is real?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real Russian Testo Propionate???-p1000814.jpg   Real Russian Testo Propionate???-p1000816.jpg   Real Russian Testo Propionate???-p1000820.jpg   Real Russian Testo Propionate???-p1000821.jpg   Real Russian Testo Propionate???-p1000822.jpg  

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Looks fake, cant say for sure are they 50mg/ml ??....... it wont say on the box you will have to ask your sourse. I have real Russian Prop 50mg/ml the best prop around present. So if it is 50mg/ml its fake. Your product seems to come from the same company logo, shape of box etc. So they might be 100mg/ml virsion if they even exit.

tnxx for ur answer, inside this box, there are 10 ampulles 1ml each, the source i gettt it from is very trustable, and he said it was directly from a pharmacy in Russia, so bros tell me this is real!

MadRussian is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by badsha
    hi was just wondering if u guys can tell if this is real?
    Hi mate, first of all this one is not Prop. This is Test.Enanthate 1ml/100mg.
    I believe they are real because I saw them in Russian Pharmacy but most of my Russian friends will say that Farmadon doesn't produce Enanthate and they are fake.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MadRussian
    Hi mate, first of all this one is not Prop. This is Test.Enanthate 1ml/100mg.
    I believe they are real because I saw them in Russian Pharmacy but most of my Russian friends will say that Farmadon doesn't produce Enanthate and they are fake.
    Are you sure that this is enanthate Mad? I've heard that 10% prop are fake for
    sure if it's prop then it's bunk. I haven't seen the Russian Rockets being Enanthate
    but prop only?

MadRussian is offline Banned
    You are absolutely right that 10% Russian prop are fake but
    this one is a testosterone blend (80% enanthate and 20% propionate ) No doubts. On Monday I'll try to make a phone call to Farmadon and ask them.

Keep us posted MR! Thanks for the info.

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    agree with "MadRussian" - it's testosterone mix 80% enanthate and 20% propionate . I know this one - very fragile amp

So WTF is the 10% thing there? I'm wondering...

shal i take this shott or shal i wait for a answer???? dunno if its real or fake damnit! my source told he got it directly from a pharmacy. i got 280 winstrol ampulles shal i post it here so u guys can c its real???

TAlexa is offline Associate Member
    Wait bro dont take stuff that you are not sure of-hopefully your get the info your looking for soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    So WTF is the 10% thing there? I'm wondering...
    Well on the real Rissian Prop it says 5% (somthing in Russian). I belive this to be some sort of painkiller that is added, hence no painful injections. Unlike most brands of Prop. I was using some BD Prop 100mg/ml and this stuff hurt and then some. So I started cutting 1ml BD Prop with 2 50mg Amps of Russian Prop the end result being painless injections.

Does anyone have a adress of web sites that can translate Russian or can any Russian bros out there chime in. I have always wondered what the 5% thing ment. I think as above some sort of painkiller but would like to know for sure. What is Solutio Testosteroni Propionatis(Prop??) in olea olivarum 5%( in 5% painkiller ??) pro injectionibus(Injections ??) ??

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bapper
    Well on the real Rissian Prop it says 5% (somthing in Russian). I belive this to be some sort of painkiller that is added, hence no painful injections. Unlike most brands of Prop. I was using some BD Prop 100mg/ml and this stuff hurt and then some. So I started cutting 1ml BD Prop with 2 50mg Amps of Russian Prop the end result being painless injections.

Does anyone have a adress of web sites that can translate Russian or can any Russian bros out there chime in. I have always wondered what the 5% thing ment. I think as above some sort of painkiller but would like to know for sure. What is Solutio Testosteroni Propionatis(Prop??) in olea olivarum 5%( in 5% painkiller ??) pro injectionibus(Injections ??) ??
    Olive oil not pain killer.

Thanks for the info Seajackal. Was sure it was some sort of painkiller...........guess it all comes to the power of suggestion or in my case thought. Thanks.

No problem bro! BTW that sounds latin.

Thread Information