Thread: Test E..

Howardo is offline Junior Member

Test E..

Anyone seen this sort of test E before.. my friend say they were good to go, but like to hear youre oppinient.. Enatest from Venon Organics..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test E..-bilde-068.jpg   Test E..-bilde-069.jpg  

flexxo is offline New Member

I have te same

I have the same testo e from Venon, the guy i got it from said it was from sweden I think, but he said it was smuggled whitout the labels so i only have pics without because im still waiting for the labels... the blue to the left testo enth, and the grey/silver to the right masteron ... Whould like to hear something more about these aswell!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test E..-picture-734.jpg  

TAlexa is offline Associate Member
    Sound wierd to me bro no lables-I dont think you should purchase products without lables-it could be anything. Regarding pics with the lables on, im not sure, the lable looks a little wonky.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome aboard flexxo! I gotta second what TAlexa said. You shouldn't use what
    you're not 100% sure of what it is. Just my .02.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    wot diff would it make to smuggling just by removing the labels?

flexxo is offline New Member

thanks

Thanks for the answers, the reason I ask is that I want to be 100% sure before I use it. The guy I got it from is not the type who whould fool me as a good friend of mine has recommended him for me, and he seems cool + he har sold me many other things from generic pharma and some naps, witch i know is not fake. But he said he could get the stickers for the glasses for me, so im woundring if it looks something like the pictures above...

Thread Information