cypman is offline New Member

Real or fake Norandren(pic posted)

This bottle has a raised cap. It's say Brovel Laboratorios. The cap is silver and has a sloted twist off center. The label does not match anything I have seen on this site before. There is no hologram. Can anyone help?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real or fake Norandren(pic posted)-bottle.jpg  

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    That may be the old brovel... does it have three glue strips holding the label on? The blue usually goes 2/3 the way down though. It may be fake.

cypman is offline New Member
    I think it does. If you pull the lable off it looks like it is broken up into three sections. The is a small space that runs from top to bottom with no glue on it.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Research threads about norandren 200.
    There was a post about a lab in mex. that made "good fakes" of brovel products and the bottle was described just like the one in your photo.

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member
    I have those same exact bottles. I was on this site for a while trying to find out if they were real, but I didn't have a pic. The bottles are underdosed, but they are real. Send a PM to bloodswear&tears. I sent him a Pm on this issue a few weeks a go and he was very helpful. He knows his shit on Brovel products.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I agree that shit is really underdosed ... but looks good to me ...

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    on my latest bottle the blue coloring didnt fade till further down the bottle....but my old ones looked like that.....may be expired...check the exp date

Buckeye203 is offline New Member
    Sorry Cypman, but it looks fake. My buddy went to TJ a while back and didn't exactly know what he was doing. He went into a pharm and they sold him the same bottle that you've shown. His gear was fake.

The brovel stuff that I've seen has the three glue stripes like the ones that Arthurb mentioned. They almost look like stains.

Hopefully I'm wrong about your stuff, but that's what it looks like to me.

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Buckeye203
    Sorry Cypman, but it looks fake. My buddy went to TJ a while back and didn't exactly know what he was doing. He went into a pharm and they sold him the same bottle that you've shown. His gear was fake.

The brovel stuff that I've seen has the three glue stripes like the ones that Arthurb mentioned. They almost look like stains.

Hopefully I'm wrong about your stuff, but that's what it looks like to me.
    How do u know your buddies gear was fake? Two of my buddies have been taking that same exact bottle for the past three weeks and they feel like a million bucks/ gained some good mass and strength.

Thread Information