Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DDD
    DDD is offline New Member
    Talking to a bloke in the uk who said that company in france who discontinued para manufacture in 97/98 had started production again.get tested and post results.

bodyd19 is offline Junior Member
    I thought both were discontinued

berry is offline Associate Member
    we analized the para once and it did have some like 23 mg ,but who knoes if some have more than others, use generics,ill let u know if they work next week,first time i use para or mast ,chao

Moneytalks500 is offline New Member
    never seen it before

Big Cat is offline New Member
    The Parabolans are definitely fake judging by the side label and the shade of the blue lines. The side label is usually faded with a quick-print type ink, these look more permanen. And the shade of blue on the lines is slightly lighter than with the real Para's. Those are two keys to note when judging Parabolan . So those are definitely fake.

Big Cat is offline New Member
    Why is everyone so hung up on finding masteron and Parabolan ? They are not that great. They've built up some sort of hype since they were discontinued, but really they aren't that good.

Parabolan is a longer ester of trenbolone . But the catch it only comes in 76 mg. So the benefit of a longer ester, the only benefit, is less frequent injections. But would you really inject 5 ml every 5 days ? I don't think so. So what's the point ? Trenbolone acetate, has a shorter ester and is injected every day, but it also contain more raw tren per ml, about 67-68 mg of tren as opposed to only 50 mg in Parabolan. Trenbolone acetate is cheaper, its easy to come by legit finaplix and its easy to make your own. Why would you subject yourself to finding Parabolan. It costs 30 bucks and amp, and all the lots are expired by now ...

Same with masteron, its glorified proviron , because the 2-methyl group doesn't allow deactivation of the 3-keto group by the 3aHSD enzyme. If you are that hard up for Masteron, try taking a competitive inhibitor for the 3aHSD enzyme, like the prohormone 3-alpha, about 20 minutes prior to taking proviron. Bingo, instant Masteron. Expensive ? Yeah, but no more expensive than real masteron and no chance of getting cheated. I've tried Masteron, and believe me, its not that good. Trenbolone acetate is better with the same characteristics and a more hypertrophic nature.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information