BIGMAN@ is offline Junior Member

Duratest pic...Did they change amps a little?

One of the duratest i know is real.... its on the right from last year....Now these new ones i got which were made 2 yrs apart according to batch numbers are similiar but different ..if anyone has any knowledge please tell........The old ones , the g in organon is different and writing is a darker blue....Also on the old ones the top is flat and on my new ones its round...take a look....The consistency of the oil is exact and taste is exact but the older ones have lil less then a cc and newer ones have a hair more then a ccc maybe just a cc.......they look similiar quick at a glance but im wondering if they changed the amps slightly as some companies do...thanxx guys Also the rings are a little thicker on the new ones...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Duratest pic...Did they change amps a little?-dscf0077.jpg   Duratest pic...Did they change amps a little?-dscf0078.jpg   Duratest pic...Did they change amps a little?-dscf0079.jpg   Duratest pic...Did they change amps a little?-dscf0080.jpg   Duratest pic...Did they change amps a little?-dscf0081.jpg  

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Just sent Kusanagi a messege. let's see what he has to say bout this differences
    he might know if Organon changed the style of printings from 2002 and 2004.
    Just give him a little time.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    I have a friend in Brazil, let me check with him and get back to ya..They possibly just changed the printing.

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    same type of G the one i had look , i still think they were fake way to watering oil very thinnnn no thickness at all , i still have one here in my hands , have other sustanon 's here also (i like to keep one always as a sample) and they are all thick oil, unless durateston are made with ethyl oleate
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Duratest pic...Did they change amps a little?-dura.jpg   Duratest pic...Did they change amps a little?-dura3.jpg   Duratest pic...Did they change amps a little?-dura2.jpg  

Ok thanxx guys....I wish i was some way to compare this watery ones to mine...ughh...Yours look exactly like mine...I really dont have anything to compare them too except for some enthate and the dura is defenitaly thicker then the enthate....I dunno has anyone really verified this whole watery duratest fake thing.....i mean is it water or oil...mine is deff oil and has some ba or bb in it.....I think the fakers would not go to further lengths and add a little ba and bb to the mix on top of the oil....most fakes ive had were just plain oil......

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMAN@
    Ok thanxx guys....I wish i was some way to compare this watery ones to mine...ughh...Yours look exactly like mine...I really dont have anything to compare them too except for some enthate and the dura is defenitaly thicker then the enthate....I dunno has anyone really verified this whole watery duratest fake thing.....i mean is it water or oil...mine is deff oil and has some ba or bb in it.....I think the fakers would not go to further lengths and add a little ba and bb to the mix on top of the oil....most fakes ive had were just plain oil......
    eaither oil or propionate
    and if u say that ur dura's is thicker than ur enanthate i think they r good to go , but mines are or were not even close to any enanthate i have
    bro when u do a 250mgs of eaither sustanon or cyp or enanthate or deca or pretty much anything u defenetely feel the oil on the vial
    is the concentration got it?
    or the added lot of BB or the used ethyl oleate

any of u guys have a box of durateston? what kinda of oil they use?

bro is those ur dura's?
    or u took those pics from BOS?

Na man they mine.....The one from 2002 is my friends......I checked the organon website and the logo lookes like a longer G and has the dot over it....Still waiting on conformation of changes soo well see...Also the enthate i have is Qv enthate and pets pharma..its deff thinker or just the same as that.....Its hard to tell since its in a bigger bottle, not like the dura amps...but im sure its not thinner.

them u posted the same pics there or DBB did for u ? cause they r the same pics bro
    i know u been asking the same question for a few months now

Hey man im lost now as too what your askin about the pics....I just took the above pics the other day? What are you asking?..I know this duratest debate has been goin on for a bit but the pics i originally posted seajackal said were 100 percent legit but now after seeing another amp im questioning there legitimacy..I posted two pics on the board..the one above and one a few weeks ago...both pics taken myself....

HAHAA...thats funny bro......Thats my pics..lol..My cereal box is in the back on the left and my microwave also....I can easily re--take thes pics of the exact same amps and end this youd like me too.... .........Anyways i would just like to know if they fake or real (my amps)...now on that board they say they may be fake or somethin from spain ...whats up? i hope they good....

hey seajackal any word from your boy yet......im looking on this other site aj fina put up and the pics of fake dura look exact to the pics of real dura....im lost as to what the diff is...unless its just whats in it.....cause the amps look all the same??

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Man he told me a couple of weeks ago that he would be going to an University
    of Medics outside of Brazil, he might have gone cuz I haven't get his words yet!

Thread Information