alevok Guest

2ml 250mg greek deca, Real or Fake?

I'm wondering if my decas are fake or not. The guy who sold them to me claimed that he bought them in Greece however, on the label it says manufactured in greece by Farmagem A.B.E.E. Alimos, Attiki. Holder of marketing authorization: Geymod-Inglehom S.A. International Hetfligen, Switzerland. Exp 12/03 Are Geymod and Farmagem legit? Because never heard those companies before. Amazingly on the label, in black it says FOR EXPORT USE ONLY. Isn't kind a foolish?
    Need help! Anyone!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2ml 250mg greek deca, Real or Fake?-greek-deca.jpg  

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Fake. On the back it says Nandrolone Dacanoate instead of Decanoate. Also that deca comes in 200mg/2ml. Not 250mg/2ml.
    Last edited by Dizzy; 05-25-2002 at 10:43 AM.

IwillGrow! is offline Junior Member
    I'm from Greece and i can tell you there is no deca 250mg/ml so definitely fake bro!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    they look like fake norma's. But norma are only 200mg
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    there's are so fake its a joke.... why the hell would a scammer put 250mgs when I think ALOT of people know that deca doesn't come in that amount.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    That sucks

alevok Guest
    I know it sucks. I had bought 50 of them and used 35. I almost got gyno because of them. Thanx to nolva and proviron . I suspect they put some kind of test instead of nandrolone decaonate in the amps.
    I still reamin 15 of those fake shit and this hurts a lot.!!!!

pancosta is offline New Member
    Sorry they are fake first they mispelled Nandrolone they spelled it Nadrolone second Norma Hellas does not produce 250mg Nandrolone and I just asked my friend who lives in Greece and he went to the pharmacy and purchased the most recent one's and could only point to them not being real hopefully nobody else will buy these thanks to you. It sucks you didn't get what you paid for but at least you are helping others plus I believe that there may be some anabolic substance but not Nandrolone maybe Test.

alevok Guest
    I talked to the guy who sold them to me to return the remaining decas, he finally admitted that bottle is fake but inside is pure deca , this is what he said. Listen to this B.S. He said Dorian Yates ordered 5000 deca to such company in Greece and because he is a good friend of Yates he could get 1000 for himself(yeah right) I never think Dorian Yates would bother to do such thing. He could not give me a meaningful explanation for the misspelled nandrolone . This guy happens to be a top B.B. in Turkey and he got first place couple times in europe in heavy weight class. If you ask me he is just a dickhead who does not give a fu.k about other people's health!

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by alevok
    If you ask me he is just a dickhead who does not give a fu.k about other people's health!
    Unfortunately there are tons of FUCKERS just like him. Guys you think you can trust. Let me tell you...you really can't trust anyone.

NORMA-MAN is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Iron horse
    there's are so fake its a joke....
    LOL....EXACTLY....
    typical fakes made in Turkey....some of them may contain underdosed nandrolone , some test.....dont even bother with them

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Holy shit, I've seen it all now.....Norma man and/or Dutch:

are these being produced by the same outfit popping out the slew of "legit" non-factory originals the past two years??

Thread Information