cookie16 is offline New Member

sust-250 ready-jects?????

hey bros, i just talked to my source and i asked him for some sust-250. well he said he had the ready-jects and they were alot better to take. im just wondering if any of you guys had some pictures of some because ive never seen them before, and i was also wondering if they were legit>

thanks

torchr is offline Junior Member
    I am taking the Ready-Jects right now. They are Sostenon 250 by Organon. I agree with your source because they come pre-loaded each individually packaged. This is way more convenient than busting open a sust and needling it out. I agree.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sust-250 ready-jects?????-sus-red-ject.jpg  

paulie is offline New Member
    Torchr, Coolness, those look exactly like some my friend just recieved. How do you like using them so far?

torchr is offline Junior Member
    So far it is too soon to tell, but from what I know they are good shit. Ill keep ya posted.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    wow that picture looks familiar......hmmm..........

tuff is offline Junior Member
    Man that is gonna be about the biggest needle you will ever use. I used some sostanon i got from mexico and those needles are a bitch to get in. They are intimadatingas a mutha when you have to stick your self like the 10th time.
    Peace out
    tuff

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by tuff
    Man that is gonna be about the biggest needle you will ever use. I used some sostanon i got from mexico and those needles are a bitch to get in. They are intimadatingas a mutha when you have to stick your self like the 10th time.
    Peace out
    tuff
    haha....you actually use those ?? they are 18 guage ! i trash those and pull a 23 guage off and pop it on. makes my ass feel much better.

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    I currently use those same ones from Mexico...Im using 2 a week 500mg...the needles dont hurt if you just put it in really slowly until it breaks the skin and then its easy after that. Good shit too...I feel like knocking down walls when I use it. Its just a bitch for a few days when you put it in....the pain lasts longer than my Deca shots...which are 50mg redijects too....and im taking 400mg a week....so thats 10 total shots.....DAMN

ValeTudo is offline New Member
    I used those the entire time I was using sust250. I got mine OTC from down south and they are exactly like the ones in the pic. Good stuff, if you do your own shopping there is cheaper stuff down there but then again it's exactly that...cheaper (in price). I stuck with the ready-jects b/c they are harder to fake and who can argue with the convenience?The syringes are glass and the packaging is really tight so you know it's put together well. I never had any problems. They say some people have a slight reaction to the prop but I never did. I had a little stiffness but nothing crippling. BTW I do my own shooting and do it in my quads.
    The next time I go shopping...next fall....I plan on looking at some OTC vet stuff and checking it out. All the stuff I used was OTC at the farmacia.....

jamotech is offline Member
    Make sure you dont pull all the way back on those. I just lost one because I thought they stopped at the end when pulling on them like a normal syringe. I dont use them because I mix it with deca , so far the pain has been very dull and only a couple days.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    I just took 2 shots of sostenon and dat shit has my ass sore as hell right now !!!

sdmedic21 is offline Junior Member
    My sus looks exactly like the pic...the Lot # is printed onto the clear plastic portion of the package and on the syringe....its AS200302...is it real??

C.K. is offline Junior Member
    Can i ask what the Ready-Jects run for? Also how much is in 1 of them?

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C.K.
    Can i ask what the Ready-Jects run for? Also how much is in 1 of them?

It depends on which pharmacy you go to. I have seem them as high as $19 per, and as low as $7 per. Most mex pharms overcharge for these IMO, but they are still considered a safe buy.

Thread Information