MAX30 is offline Associate Member

Question anadrol 50 tabs, are these legit???

Sorry the pic is so blurry, my camera sucks. Here's how it reads on the tag. Euro Pharm I.P. anadrol 50mg oxymetholone. They seem a bit small for 50mg, in fact I'll add size comparison pics against my dianabol . They are the same size.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anadrol 50 tabs, are these legit???-anadrol_0001.jpg  

Here's another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anadrol 50 tabs, are these legit???-comp_0002.jpg  

One more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anadrol 50 tabs, are these legit???-comp2_0003.jpg  

C-Walk is offline New Member
    They look legit to me bro....take em and get huge

alevok Guest
    If they are little yelowish, then they are fine, they look good to me!

so the size doesn't constitute the ammount of mg per pill? It had me alarmed when I noticed they were the same size as the 5mg Dbol .

bodyd19 is offline Junior Member
    No flame iintended but i had the same ones from ** and I did not gain anything. Maybe I got scamed though. Hopefully yours will be legit. After i finishede the **'s I got some UNIMED ANADROLS and blew up lie a champ. Also with thr ** company. you pay what you get for.

That's good info bodyd19 I might just have to use my Dbols that I know are legit.

DDD
    DDD is offline New Member
    imagine if 50's were in proportion to 5mg dbols yuo would need a hammer to break it up to swallow

havoc is offline Junior Member
    hey a friend of mine just picked up some of the pink d-bol tabs but there in 10 mg tabs. do you think there real? oh, and i just started the russ d-bol tabs and hemogen tabs. should i stop the d-bol and just take the hemos?

havoc, need a little more info on the 10mg Dbol tabs. Why don't you post a thread with pics of them and give a manufacturer (not a source) name if you know it. As far as the hemogen tabs I am not qualified to answer that one. Ask the guy's in the steroid question forum.
    MAX30

thanks max, i'm new to this site. i don't know my way around. the d-bol tabs are 10mg pink from thiland, (sorry not good at spelling) they have a letter "T" on one side and a score line on the other. it's shaped like a star.

No problem about being new bro. I'm still fairly new myself. I had to run a search just to make sure that my hunch was correct on you Dbols. I was right, they are 10mg TT Dbols from Ttokkyo not Tailand. A pic would be nice to make sure but I'm pretty sure their legit, and very good according to others.

thanks man.

oh Max, i just wanted to ask, i'm doing 5 D-bol a day and 2 Hemos a day and 2 cc of deca . does this sound like a good cycle?

Well if I remember correctly Hemos are anadrol 50. If that is what you have, do one or the other (Dbol or Hemo) but don't do both at the same time. Doing both could seriously hurt your liver. And if this is your first cycle you only need to take 1 a day of the A-50's to get good results. Try the guy's on the steroid question board to set up your cycle as I am still learning and don't want to lead you in the wrong direction. Post a thread with your stats such as age, height, weight, workout experience and goals for this cycle and they will be more than willing to give you some advise. Wish I could be more help, Good luck bro.
    MAX30

4plates is offline Banned
    cant really tell by the picture but if they are beige,they are bunk.
    the yellow ones are good,i think they are a little higher than 50 mg

panther is offline New Member
    I tried some that looked like that but was told they were anavar tabs. Got em from a chinaman. They were yellow tabs about the size of russian d's, got harder and stronger, not much size.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yellows are winny - anavar is orange tabs

These are more beige than yellow. Sounds like they are no good...you win some, you lose some. BUMMER

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Originally posted by havoc
    oh Max, i just wanted to ask, i'm doing 5 D-bol a day and 2 Hemos a day and 2 cc of deca. does this sound like a good cycle?
    Dont take AD and Dbol together. They are both toxic to the liver, split it up something like this 4 weeks AD 4 weeks off orals then 4wks dbol. You can go as long as six but I suggest no longer than that.

ok Doc, i stopped the hemos but I cut down from 30mg of dbols to 15mg for another week. I'm also doing 1cc of deca . Should i just stop the dbols?

dallasguy is offline New Member
    my doc just prescibed anadrol 50 taken once a day. and gives me testosterone cyp. 300mg injection every 2 wks. can i see any gains?

dallasguy, gear is only a small part of the big picture. At those doses you could get gains if the diet and training are in order and it also depends on the length of time your on them.

viper is offline Member
    dallas....you said your doc gives you 300mg of cypionate q2 weeks and also gave you a rx for anadrol 50....are you using these for HRT or what....doesnt seem like a common mixture...

i can see the cypionate, but how did you get your md to give you anadrol 50 with it ????

ilovesus is offline Member
    hey i had just picked up some anadrol tabs made by brovel. they dissolve as soon as they hit my mouth is this normal?

proboy1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by havoc
    hey a friend of mine just picked up some of the pink d-bol tabs but there in 10 mg tabs. do you think there real? oh, and i just started the russ d-bol tabs and hemogen tabs. should i stop the d-bol and just take the hemos?

Take em both bro. the more the batter stack.

proboy1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by havoc
    ok Doc, i stopped the hemos but I cut down from 30mg of dbols to 15mg for another week. I'm also doing 1cc of deca. Should i just stop the dbols?

Nope, don't stop the D-bol.

Thread Information