dbolkid is offline Junior Member

does anyone have pics ofSPECTROLABS products?

can i see them

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    bump

Exocet is offline Associate Member
    Testen 200 (enanthate ):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails does anyone have pics ofSPECTROLABS products?-testen_200.jpg  

Ok, let's hear some prices now. How does it compare to Mex- vet - gear?

thanks bro. Do you know how it compares to Mex gear...TT, QV, Tornell, Denkall, Brovel? Thanks.

Man, $70 for the enanthate ? Hook a brother up I think I'm paying too much..

$140 Ca. Guess I don't know the right people?

Perhaps its a quantity issue? Is the $70 price only applicable to a large order? Or is the price per unit, even if its only one bottle?

Chiselled is offline Junior Member
    Hey what is the address of the spectro labs in Australia or the full company name. I live in Australia & would love to find it. I have had denkall Stanazolic but is very hard to get. But Troy labs make simular stuff.
    thanks

Chiselled is offline Junior Member
    Hey what is the address of the spectro labs in Australia or the full company name. I live in Australia & would love to find it. I have had denkall Stanazolic but is very hard to get. But Troy labs make simular stuff.
    thanks

Although the bottle reads Australia, Spectro is a Canadian outfit..

wrj
    wrj is offline Junior Member
    Hey YoUnG1,

Sounds like you got yourself a good source too. Gotta love the spectro stuff!

how's there EQ? Anyone tried it?

Microbrew is offline Member
    The testen right now I think goes for $90 canadian. $60 US if you get it right from a Rep other wise I've seen it for around $130 to $150 US. Which is pretty good for gym prices around here.

Bigfred is offline New Member
    Don’t feel bad if you paid 140 cdn for spectro enanthate . I paid $200 for it a couple of months ago and just paid $450 for Fin and a bottle of cyp.
    Laugh it up–I am feeling a little ripped off now.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I dunno what part of Canada you're in Bananna Boy, but where I am (BC) those prices are way lower than going gym rate. Especially the Winstro and the Enanthate they are often double that based on what all the people I talk to are telling me. I'm not using Winstrol at this time so it's price doesn't affect me. My TestEnPro 250 was $130/10cc vial. But to be honest with all of you bros I would tell anyone selling Spectro Winstrol for more than about $180 that I would shop around.

I would like to say something about gear prices that people seem to forget. Prices are regional ( local source not mail order of course ). In my area, look at my avatar if you've been here you will absolutely know what city I'm talking about, unlimited numbers of fools will line up and happily pay upwards of $300 for Stanabolin and $180 for various Spectro Test products. When you are faced with a high steroid using population dealers can raise the prices considerably. I am lucky enough, I think anyway, to get some gear for way less than what the going gym rate is in my area. So when some dude from Texas says how he can get Sustanon for a shiny nickel per amp, don't sweat it. You would pay that too if all you had to do was drive 20 mins to Mexico and go to a pharm.
    The only reality that matters is your reality. My advice is to get better deals through being a reliable regular customer from the same source. I am way more concerned about getting good gear than getting basement prices. How long does it take you to earn a few hundred bucks if you have a real job?

motohead is offline New Member

Thumbs down

This stuff is junk.
    I purchased a large volume of spectro labs from an old friend . When put in the freezer if had to solidify(freeze almost completely ) before the it would turn white. This surely was not due to test precipitating out of it. It was because it was frozen.
    Just to be sure I put some peanut oil in an old vial I had and froze it along side the prop ,cyp, enanthate .

The peanut oil turned white too, at the same time as the spectro crap did.
    I did not want to believe i was ripped for $1600 woth of peanut oil so i tried some for a couple of weeks at doses of 1200-1500 mg per week.
    Way more -about double what i have ever taken before. Results were major zits and lots of water retention. No shredded lean gain at all.

Ps i took 600 mg /wk EQ from spectro as well . No eternall pump as my previous experince with EQ before.

Save your money. this stuff is junk.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions fellas.....the product will speak for itself.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have a friend that used and is using Spectro and if it say its good then it is because it is good

cheers

PS: BB, change that Avatar

Thread Information