Thread: Unknown Russian

Unknown Russian

I bought this, anyone kknow what this is??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unknown Russian-russian.jpg  

...and the amps...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unknown Russian-russian3.jpg  

Trianon is offline Associate Member
    it's a legit AS, active ingridient - ethilestrenol. Used to be made by organon under trade name Maxibolin, check it out... Organon used to call it "oral Deca "
    Last edited by Trianon; 06-19-2002 at 12:25 PM.

BigBoy from RUS is offline New Member

Silabolin

Silabolin don't issue in Russia since a 1998, therefore all that is in the market is fake. Also there is a false version in ampoules with concentration 5%.
    Silabolin is fake.

BB, they still make it in Rostov, are you sure your info is correct? My Mom works in a pharmacy, they still get it... some info on Steroid .ru

popa is offline Senior Member
    how would you brake that amp?????

Red Army Club is offline New Member

Silabolin

Its a real stuff, Moscow makes it too. Known as Maxibolin in North America. Very good for females.

Originally posted by popa
    how would you brake that amp?????
    special diamond file is supplied inside the pack, or you can just try to break the top off in a towel

BigBoy from RUS is offline New Member
    Trianon, I live in Russia I know better you, I personally called on a plant, which ostensibly issues it and me have told that production of Silabolin is terminated!!! That now is in the market, make underground labs.

wrj
    wrj is offline Junior Member
    Steroid Encyclopaedia Answer

Nitrotain (chemically known as Ethyloestrenol) comes in an oral paste designed to be put in the mouths of horses. It supposedly has a 19:1 anabolic to androgenic index. For those of you unfamiliar with how the therapeutic index works, testosterone (pure androgen) has a therapeutic index of 1:1. Deca has a TI of 4:1, whereas Primobolan , the most anabolic and least androgenic of all steroids , has a TI of 9:1. That would mean Nitrotain has almost twice the nitrogen retention properties of Primo but is half as androgenic!

Nitrotain contains the anabolic steroid Ethylestrenol, which was found in a steroidal product called Maxibolin back in the early 1980s. Maxibolin had a rep for being next to useless back then, but people (usually clueless newbies) bought it up by the crate because of the cool name. "Maxibolin" must mean maximum anabolic, right? Wrong.

Ethylestrenol sucked back then and there's no reason to think it doesn't suck today. The only advantage back then was the product was a little pill. Now it's a nasty paste. The guys who are promoting this as a "super steroid" at their website might be involved with selling it out of Australia and profiting from it.

My advice is that you shouldn't waste your money on it...

A cut n paste from: http://www.steroid-encyclopaedia.com/ezine/story/101

Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member

Re: Silabolin

Originally posted by Red Army Club
    Its a real stuff, Moscow makes it too. Known as Maxibolin in North America. Very good for females.
    Its fake! Farmadon is not producing this stuff anymore. Yeah its being made in Moscow In underground labs.
    This steroid was very popular in Russia few years ago but trust me there is no legit Silabolin on the market.

panther is offline New Member
    my source also carries this, told me it was masteron . I also have testoviron that came in the same style amps.

Thread Information