jackedp is offline New Member

primo quest helpp?????

i just picked up 20 amps of primo... they are in brown glass with green writting has anyone ever seen these are they real any help pleeez

the quest aka ef is offline Junior Member
    brown amp, green writting is not enough info, brown amps are the old spanish amps which were faked a lot. I myself must of came across at least 5 differnent fakes. try to post a picture if you can, and tell me the lote, exp date, ect.. also if any of the writting comes of with your fingernail or if they have a white line around the neck it is fake

the bottle says this primobolan
    depot
    lote L - 066
    schering
    the number if you hold it side ways is 063933001
    the experation says cad sep 05

the number above where it says primobolan is 810069 and it matched the number on the box any help would be apreciated

the quest aka ef is offline Junior Member
    could be legit, but I don't think so because the exp is 2005, and all 2005 exp were the new style amps that are clear and have 3 rings on the top. all brown amps were last made with 2004 exp. I came across some brown amps with 2005 exp that were totaly bogus
    if you could post a pic that would really help.

http://www.rippedcanadians.ca/gear/primo.html
    at that site they have a good pic of exactly what my primo looks like onl mine has a diff lot # and my exper date is sept 05

any help guyz pleez

geminikid is offline New Member
    BRO--I'M FROM NY AND GOT THE SAME EXACT PRIMO'S THAT U HAVE. AT 1ST I THOUGHT THEY WERE TOTALLY LEGIT BECAUSE I WAS GOING THROUGH A SOURCE THAT HAD NEVER GIVEN ME FAKE GEAR BEFORE. BUT NOW AFTER 4 WEEKS ON THEM I AM KIND OF SKEPTICAL BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SEEN THE RESULTS I EXPECTED---I'M STACKING THEM WITH WINNY DEPOT AND I KNOW THAT IS REAL AND HAVE SEEN LITTLE GAINS. I THINK WE BOTH GOT JERKED

Thread Information