ZMASS is offline New Member

south of the border

I just got back from my first trip to Mexico. The guy I used to get my stuff from told me he was not going anymore and that if I wanted something I should save my money and get it myself. I live about 750 miles from the border so it was not a short drive but it was productive. I picked up 2 50ml bottles of EQ and 4 10ml bottles of aratest 2500, 4 10ml bottles of norandren 200 and 2 10ml bottles of QV deca 300, 2 5ml bottles of testanon 250 and 3 50 ml bottles of Reforvit. I will post some pictures tommorrow.
    I do have a question, I was real nervous and I went to about 6 pharmacies and finally found a vetrinarian pharmacy. I think I paid to much for most of this stuff, like the EQ was 90.00 a bottle. I am not complaining because I spent about 1000.00 and got everything listed above. Also I wanted some winstrol and the only size I could find was the 30 ml and they wanted 250.00 so I did not buy it. One of the other pharmacies wanted 12.87 an amp for sustanon so I passed on it to. What I need to know is do you guys argue with the people at the pharmacy for a better price or just pay what they are asking. These prices were just higher than I expected.

SideBurnz is offline New Member

Where'd you go?

I'm about to do the same thing and don't wanna get ripped.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    changes r u r pretty happy due to the fact that
    u got all stuff you were looking for but those prices honestly r pretty high my friend, i know
    you got alot stuff but, for my cycle i paid $225
    got 12amps of testprim-d 8amps of primo 1 50ml bottle of refort-v 2 50ml bottle of EQ these was
    good for 10week cycle but i'm still doing eq800mg
    and got enough EQ for another 3 to 4 more wks..

REM
    REM is offline Member
    ZMASS will it be too much if i ask u which part of
    south of the border did u go?//

Thread Information