Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Clenbuterol legit or not?

I'm attaching a pic of some clen to see if anyone has ever used this brand.... it's a generic form of clen from china I think.... .040mcg a tab... the tabs are round and scored on the back with a C on the front of the tab...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clenbuterol legit or not?-clenbuterol.jpg  

Cool... thanks for the reply bro.... my guy said it was a generic form of clen and that worried me a little because you hear so much about some brands of clen giving very little results....

It worked out to be like $150 for 300 tabs so it was pretty cheap.... 50 cents a tab... That's why I thought they might be alot weaker then lets say Spiropent, Novegam or Ventolase brands... How strong did they hit you??? and how many tabs a day did you go up to??? If they really are .040mcg per tab the most you want to use is between 3 to 4 a day right.... Just wondering if they are slightly underdosed or not???

Cool.... thanks for the feedback brother....

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    what's up guyz?

heard u guys talking about clen . i'm gonna start my cycle with clen winny. i'm basically looking to shred fat and get cut. i just wanted to know the results u guys recieved. and is it really worth it? and how much better is it than xenadrine and hydroxycut

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I love clen been using it for the first time
    will end second week in 3 days and already lost 2 inches from my waist

havoc is offline Junior Member
    hey 3andoo, how do you use it. i'm thinking of using it for the first time. is it that good? i heard it's not safe.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Havoc;

Clenbuterol is a very interesting and remarkable compound. It is not a steroid hormone but a beta-2-symphatomimetic. Clenbuterol, above all, has a strong anticatabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. A fur-ther aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinct fat-burning effect. Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slightly, forcing the body to burn fat for this process. Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic /androgenic steroids taken simulta-neously, since the protein processing is increased.

Athletes usually take 5-7 tablets, 100-140 mcg per day For women 80-100 mcg//day are usually suffi-cient, It is important that the athlete begin by taking only one tablet on the first day and then increasing the dosage by one tablet each of the following days until the desired maximum dosage is reached. The compound is usually taken over a period of 8-10 weeks. Since Clenbuterol is not a hormone compound it has no side effects typical of anabolic steroids . For this reason it is also liked by women. Possible side effects of Clenbuterol include restlessness, palpitations, tremor (involuntary trembling of fingers), headache, increased per-spiration, insomnia, possible muscle spasms, increased blood pres-sure, and nausea. Note that these side effects are of a temporary nature and usually subside after 8-10 days, despite continuation of the product.

I've chosen to past this info from the sites drug profiles as it's a topic which I appear to be answering here more and more for the ladies.

Bouncer

S.B.C is offline New Member

That's genuine Chinese 40mcg Clen.

I assume some domestics have been passing it off as US made again.

S.B.C

[email protected]

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Buff they look like Generic European Clen ? I could be wrong.. but I saw some like that a buddy of mine ordered internationally.

Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member
    THIS IS CHINEASE CLEN . MOST OF US DOMESTIC SELL LOSE TABS BUT IT COMES IN BLISTERS OF 25TABS. ONE BOX CONTAINS TWO BLISTERS.
    THIS CLEN IS THE BEST FAT BURNER I HAVE EVER TRIED IN MY LIFE.
    IF YOU ORDER THIS STUFF INTERNATIONALLY THEN YOU CAN GET IT AT $300 PER 1K ONLY.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    using it at 80mcg a day (4tabs)
    2 weeks on,
    one week off replaced by Xenadrine
    for 16 weeks,

ending week 3 now, really like clen compared to ECA. I dont mind the shakes, on ECA I feel like shit from
    heartbeat that rise to my sex drive that get fucked.

Retabolil2 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by 3Vandoo
    using it at 80mcg a day (4tabs)
    2 weeks on,
    one week off replaced by Xenadrine
    for 16 weeks,

ending week 3 now, really like clen compared to ECA. I dont mind the shakes, on ECA I feel like shit from
    heartbeat that rise to my sex drive that get fucked.
    Don`t forget that 4tabs of this stuff is 160mcg

panther is offline New Member
    Thats good stuff. 40mcg- comes in blister pack of 25 tabs per sheet.

So you guys are telling me this generic form of clen is cheaper and even better then the more expensive brand names like Spiropent, etc.???

That's all you have to say...

Thread Information