manny is offline Junior Member

unsure about sust

hey i just got some gear today, it was supposed to be sust but i'm not sure if it is or not. I've looked at the pics of the sust and can't find any that match the stuff i got. I don't have a scanner so i'll have to describe what mine looks like.
    It says DURATESTON 250 in blue, then underneath that it says Sars de Testerona, (vida bula) conteudo : 1ml and then organon at the bottom with the blue circle around it.
    I am not too concerned about it being fake stuff but i just wanted to know if was sust or something else bc i couldn't find any pics of it.

does anyone know anything about this?????????

Gettingbig2 is offline New Member
    yep its a sust

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Unfortunately there are confirmed "fake" lots of Durateston as of late. Not saying yours are legit or not, my friend. Impossible to speculate w/o providing you why either way???

This description, like many others read here, does not allow "experienced eyes" to make an accurate assessment. It is really necessary to have a pic if you can snag or borrow a digi cam!

P-x

well I did the freezer test today for 10 minutes and when i took it out, it was cloudy and pretty much frozen so I guess i'm in business

POSH is offline Member
    what is the "freezer test"

with sustanon you can put it in the freezer for 10minutes or so and if it turns cloudy then its real if it doesn't then its fake, i'm not sure if this works on other A/s though

Thread Information