skinnypuppy is offline Junior Member

is it real sus250

hey guys I just got my sus250 don't have a digital camera but I got 8 ampules, i guess it's from holand or italy, on the head of the ampule there are 3 stripes red on top, then yellow and then white where i break the head of the ampule, is that what it's supposed to look like also i can peel off the label If I really tried, is it supposed to come off, I heard if you can peal off the label it's fake, my I didn't see my sources name in any of the scammers list. and a mod told me he is legit. what do you guys think?

Bigbear is offline New Member
    Heres a little info that might help its all over the web so i thought i would cut and paste it for you.

Sustanon is well distributed on the black market and readily available. Unfortunately a large number of these compounds are more or less good fakes. When someone offers you ampules which do nol have a paper label but a simple, usually red, imprint, these are certainly fakes. Mostly these are Polish Omnadren from which tlie original label was removed and replaced by a Sustanon imprint Original Sustanon which almost exclusively is manufactured by Organon Company always lias a paper label. It is more difficult to find the less frequently available original "Susta." On the black market mostly the Russian or Indian Sustanon 250 are available however, large quantities of this original Sustanon 250 are smuggled to Europe and the U.S. The Russian Sustanon 250 comes in a plastic film; printed in blue ink on the back are the name of the compound, the manufacturer, and the included substances. This imprint is either stamped on aluminum foil or on white paper. Five ampules are combined in one strip whereas each ampule is packaged individually. Original Sustanon 250 usually costs $16-19 per ampule on the black market and is certainly worth the price. In the meantime there are also several fakes of the Russian version which, however, can be easily identified by the rounded corners of the label. The originals always have a label With sharp corners.

alevok Guest
    good info bump!

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Bigbear
    Heres a little info that might help its all over the web so i thought i would cut and paste it for you.

Sustanon is well distributed on the black market and readily available. Unfortunately a large number of these compounds are more or less good fakes. When someone offers you ampules which do nol have a paper label but a simple, usually red, imprint, these are certainly fakes. Mostly these are Polish Omnadren from which tlie original label was removed and replaced by a Sustanon imprint Original Sustanon which almost exclusively is manufactured by Organon Company always lias a paper label. It is more difficult to find the less frequently available original "Susta." On the black market mostly the Russian or Indian Sustanon 250 are available however, large quantities of this original Sustanon 250 are smuggled to Europe and the U.S. The Russian Sustanon 250 comes in a plastic film; printed in blue ink on the back are the name of the compound, the manufacturer, and the included substances. This imprint is either stamped on aluminum foil or on white paper. Five ampules are combined in one strip whereas each ampule is packaged individually. Original Sustanon 250 usually costs $16-19 per ampule on the black market and is certainly worth the price. In the meantime there are also several fakes of the Russian version which, however, can be easily identified by the rounded corners of the label. The originals always have a label With sharp corners.
    Buddy the info you gave here originates from the WAR 1996..thats 6 years old..a lot of new fakes have appeared since with the new digital revolutions..they (the fakers/copiers/counterfeiters) are capable of making allmost perfect copies, which only a trained eye..like one of the most knowledgable members on this board ..PLANETX..can see.

You must have seen the original very closely and have them on hand nowadays before you can make any assumptions about the authenticity of a certain product.

Best regards D.W.

Yes, real good info here

Thread Information