mardu25 is offline New Member

Is This Real Omnadren 250. Is This as good as sustanon 250 ???

My friend told me that this is better than susta ..... is it true???

Is it enough to take one ampul / veek. This is my firs time to take stereoids. I have now use methandrostenolon 20Mg / veek about 16 days and i want some more action to my muscles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is This Real Omnadren 250. Is This as good as sustanon 250 ???-kasattu.jpg  

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, they look legit to me. Since the color of the boxes change often just as long 5 amps in a white paper or plastic holder came in the box. It is not better than sust just a little diff. The last ingredients are diff. Estrogen buildup occurs more pronounced with omnadren , so have something on hand. other than that the results are similar betw the two. I would say one amp a week is enough for a first cycle. You want to take as little as possible your first time. Good luck

popa is offline Senior Member
    IMO sus is much better I would do 2 a week with omna but thats just me

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Sustanon and omnadren are the same formulation as long as you have the new omnadren's... Same thing only omnadren's are going to be cheaper...

One amp a week is OK for a 1st cycle, but you'll have better results with 2 amps a week... injecting on a monday & thursday will work much better... And i would bump up the D-bol to 30mg a day

inertia is offline Associate Member
    bro i just got done checking other sites to match my batch# of 11101which i never heard input from.but i did hear of 10301 as being superb but VERY painfull dilute with eq bro. anyone hear of 11101 let my know .

peace
    inertia

REM
    REM is offline Member
    THE STUFF IS GOOD TO GO BRO, IF GET THE ONE WITH THE BLUE STRIPE IS ALSO GOOD.....

bigputte is offline Associate Member
    I have use the same batch as you have 10301, and it was great. But my information later tells me that this is one fake which should contain 100mg testosterone enanthe.

// Putte

kevin love is offline New Member
    ive yoused it with anadrol and grew like a new born on titty milk

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by buff87
    Sustanon and omnadren are the same formulation as long as you have the new omnadren's... Same thing only omnadren's are going to be cheaper...

One amp a week is OK for a 1st cycle, but you'll have better results with 2 amps a week... injecting on a monday & thursday will work much better... And i would bump up the D-bol to 30mg a day

DITTO

Bouncer

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    ive got lots of omnas with batch # 10702
    thing is i took one on monday and have no pain?? i am starting to wonder if this is any good or not???

Canadianjuicer is offline New Member
    Don't worry just yet bro, everyone reacts differently. To date nothing has hurt be at all, while others using the same lots and batch and everything have had lots of pain. As with lots of things, people react differently. Granted, if you are on for weeks and don't gain anything, then you should be suspicious again!

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Loved the omadren and I had mine in the preloads and damn they were my first cycle and I got huge off em!

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    something must be working ive gained 8lbs at 12days into cycle

im doing 400mgs of tornel enth/week
    500mgs/w jelfa omna
    10dbol/day

hopefully its not just the d-bol thats workind but it is always nice to see some results.

Moharo is offline Banned already for trying to scam
    Yes bro thos e Omnadren apms are real, I'm Polish and i've seen them before and those writings on the box mean
    5 Ampulek - 5 amps
    Zastrzyki domiesniowe- intra muscular injections
    don't worry bro they look real

rampage23 is offline Junior Member
    hey YOUG'UN, bump your D-bol to 30mg each day and you will grow like a new born baby....jmo

Blakes is offline Junior Member
    Those are 100% legit dude, I cycled the exact same omny from jelfa and gave me some bad ass results...there labeling looked real shotty to me when i first started so i was worried, but you got the real deal for sure man. Have fun with it.

bigla is offline New Member
    since were on the subject of omna's .Is it true there r some fake ones that the neck's r a little longer or something to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Blakes
    Those are 100% legit dude, I cycled the exact same omny from jelfa and gave me some bad ass results...there labeling looked real shotty to me when i first started so i was worried, but you got the real deal for sure man. Have fun with it.
    WOW that thread is almost 5 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by bigla
    since were on the subject of omna's .Is it true there r some fake ones that the neck's r a little longer or something to that effect.
    Everything has fakes, and yes there is fake omna out there.

Thread Information