jsanchezny is offline New Member

Testosterone e and dbol yellow 10mg

Hey whats up guys , i got this juice and tabs for my 1st cycle , i got 6000 mg of test e human , and also got 5000 mg of canine test , with some dbol from the British dispensary maybe you had seen these before? i know they are good but i just want to make sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Testosterone e and dbol yellow 10mg-dsc01491.jpg   Testosterone e and dbol yellow 10mg-dsc01492.jpg   Testosterone e and dbol yellow 10mg-dsc01494.jpg   Testosterone e and dbol yellow 10mg-dsc01495.jpg   Testosterone e and dbol yellow 10mg-dsc01497.jpg  

One more picture

One more picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Testosterone e and dbol yellow 10mg-dsc01498.jpg  

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    th qv looks real but they stopped making that 2 years ago. there are still some older ones floating around and i havnt heard of fakes. is the expiration date 09?? the ethnate i have never seen before but if you got it from the same source then its probably fine but i would still run a check on the company to be sure
    Last edited by PT; 03-18-2008 at 10:25 AM.

psycorelm is offline Junior Member
    yellow ones are winstrol not dbol .

PT
    yep they are winny bro. you thought they were d-bol? its wierd that a source would send you winny instead of d-bol because thats more expensive

Yeah the teste is from germany and the other one is from mexico , and the exp date is on 09 , but im not using that one , i will use the one from germany , the tabs are dbol lol , i know a lot guys never seen yellow one , just pink and blue but the company that make these does not make winny tabs , i have seen many post before about these topic , here are some of then , and yeah winny tabs my guy had then too and the 5mg dbol which are pink , and the winny there where square and the dbol are like a rectangular shape, but thanks for the input.

Are These Legit D-bol

Another Dbol

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    yep they are winny bro. you thought they were d-bol? its wierd that a source would send you winny instead of d-bol because thats more expensive
    nope, they are 10mg d-bol son. you should have seen these somewhere. Wink Wink. Look good to me

the test on the left in the last pic looks poorly crimped and labled from what i can see. Just my .02

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    nope, they are 10mg d-bol son. you should have seen these somewhere. Wink Wink. Look good to me
    pm me bro and let me know who sells them and the name brand because i hate being wrong. thanks bro

SuperK is offline Associate Member
    The yellow ones are 10mgs d-bol, have some myself but haven't tried them yet, heard great things though.

old bd winny 10's (or maybe they were 5mgs, can't remember it's been too long) looked like these 10 d-bols, but you can see the imprint of the snake or serpent or whatever it is on the one side. I heard there may be fakes out there now of the thia d-bol, not sure but i am sure going to give them a try=)

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I always liked there Prop

euroking is offline New Member
    looks like some of the new British dispensary dbol 10mg? ore am i wrong here?

i just got some more testosterone this one is from univ** , i have one question is ok to mix human grade and canine grade? , i mean im gonna be using 600mg at week split in 2 ,for 12 weeks and 40 mg of dbol a day , so by the 5 week my human testosterone is gonna be gone , then come in the canine , and i have the option of getting some suspen but then d-bol is my kickstart so i dont need it i think,

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by jsanchezny View Post
    i just got some more testosterone this one is from univ** , i have one question is ok to mix human grade and canine grade? , i mean im gonna be using 600mg at week split in 2 ,for 12 weeks and 40 mg of dbol a day , so by the 5 week my human testosterone is gonna be gone , then come in the canine , and i have the option of getting some suspen but then d-bol is my kickstart so i dont need it i think,
    you can mix human grad, vet grade, ug, oil and water or anything else you want.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    you can mix human grad, vet grade, ug, oil and water or anything else you want.
    ya dont forget about that black tar herion. Cuts the prop real good. Painless

and euroking, edit your post. no lab names

ok here is the other one , have you guys seen this one before?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Testosterone e and dbol yellow 10mg-dsc01541.jpg   Testosterone e and dbol yellow 10mg-dsc01542.jpg   Testosterone e and dbol yellow 10mg-dsc01544.jpg   Testosterone e and dbol yellow 10mg-dsc01546.jpg  

nope, I've never seen it.
    Last edited by SuperK; 03-30-2008 at 09:30 AM.

AR15 guy is offline Junior Member
    jsan...that last pic is definitely real. I hear it is under dosed but I just did a cycle of that. It works. Pretty well actually.

Quote Originally Posted by AR15 guy View Post
    jsan...that last pic is definitely real. I hear it is under dosed but I just did a cycle of that. It works. Pretty well actually.
    Yeah i know , everyone says mexican gear is under dosed but they are always pretty happy with the results , i was going to do a 500 mg a week but decide to do 600mg.

Thread Information