systemx is offline New Member

Norma, New Batch or Fake?

This batch is different looking than the normas I've seen in the past, and I am concerned. The heads of the new batch are cleaner and neater in terms of how it was put on. The top no longer needs to be cut off but instead it can be bitten off because it is pre-cut half way on both sides, as you can see in the second image. The font is noticeably different, in the blue square Norma is written in Italics. The label is longer. On the bottom instead where is used to say Norma Hellas A.E it says Norma Hellas S.A., is this some sort of country code? It no longer has the second line of gibberish (Greek) but it has a serial number vertically sitting by the blue square - FM10-12987. The bottles still have the rounded corners, the disclaimer in the back says the same thing but strangely enough the production date is different (The second batch he sent me was newer!)but the expiration date is the same. The stamp is thinner. Neither one look like the stamp was printed at the same time as the label. The shape of the amp is identical in both vials and the Norma logo is still printed in blue inside the vial. That’s pretty much all the differences I can notice. Oh yeah, and seemingly the new vial came with 0.1 more of a CC. Do you guys think these were manufactured in a different country, a newer design of vials, or just flat out fake???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma, New Batch or Fake?-front.jpg  
    Last edited by systemx; 01-11-2004 at 11:39 PM.

More pics!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma, New Batch or Fake?-head.jpg  

Last One!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma, New Batch or Fake?-side.jpg  

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    If i remeber right, rounded corners are good ones, which you have

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    Which one is the first and second batch??The left one look 100%legit, the other is maybe a new label or a fake.

Canadianjuicer is offline New Member
    Bump for Bouncer!

Left looks good to me. Unles they are new labels on the right I think they are bogus!

snowman is offline Senior Member
    I agree.... right one looks fake.

jimmyloco is offline New Member
    I see that the one on the left has the etching on the glass. Does the one on the right?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Honestly I'd be concerned about the Deca on the right.

Where's Dutch_windmill, Norma and Vovan when I'm in doubt ?.

Bouncer

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Wow!!!

I am truly amazed bro, the one on the right looks really good!!

But IMO its not okay....the left one is 100% original, but i dont like the font and exp. date etc..on the right opne..i get mine directly from Greece and lots have passed my hands and i have not came across these yet..

I will see if i can find out more bro..

D.W.

Thanks dutch, I recently saw a picture on steroids .com that looked almost identical to the right one - but not quite. Does n e one know the difference between A.E. and S.A. Thanks!

NORMA-MAN is offline Junior Member
    ok, ok.....
    we must have a new batch of legit norma decas.....
    I will talk with the factory tomorrow and will let you know asap

By the way A.E in greek = S.A in english....

Oh sweet, but if it says S.A. on it does the mean the label is suppose to be written in english?! Because it's not. Oh by the way, I forgot to mention, I beleive the production date of these norma's (I'm pretty sure it's the production date, but I don't speek greek) to be 20-11-1995 and 23-10-2000. The Norma on the left is the older one. Thanks.

everything is cool bros,
    I just talked with their factory and they confirmed that the new amps are legit....as long as the vials have the blue logo on under the label, u are good to go.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma, New Batch or Fake?-old-new.jpg  

the new boxes....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma, New Batch or Fake?-e14e831817a8b35872b53ecfd5a29897.jpg  

Wow great info buddy!!..Nice to have some one around who knows his way around the Norma-factories

D.W.

SO THEY'RE REAL, BAD ASS! YES! Thats exactly what I wanted to here, you guys rock. Thanks a lot norma-man I really truly appreciate your time and effort to help me out.

Umm does that box say that they are 2,55 euros???? S*(%$, I got jacked! Oh well!

Originally posted by systemx
    Umm does that box say that they are 2,55 euros???? S*(%$, I got jacked! Oh well!
    LOL...yeah, thats the price, 2.55euros but thats the pharmacy price...just think of the middlemen till the amps come in your hands

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    I have a bunch of those Normas. They look fake but thats only because they are the new ones. As long as there is the blue logo (NORMA HELLAS S.A.) under the sticker your go to go!!!

Here's the etched in writing on the glass amp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma, New Batch or Fake?-new-norma1.jpg  

Again, with the new box.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Norma, New Batch or Fake?-new-norma%5Cs.jpg  

ireloaded9 is offline Junior Member
    I have received a shipment of the Deca shown on the right as submitted by "SYSTEMX". The exp and lot number are different but everything else is exactly the same. Is it real or fake? thanx...
    Last edited by ireloaded9; 01-28-2003 at 09:49 AM.

bump

Originally posted by ireloaded9
    I have received a shipment of the Deca shown on the right as submitted by "SYSTEMX". The exp and lot number are different but everything else is exactly the same. Is it real or fake? thanx...
    Hi bro!

If everything is the same except for the lotnumbers and dates you are good to go!...the manufacturers put these numbers on the items to show when they are produced and when will expire..so you will see different lot# and dates on the same items all the time

D.W.

Bro-of all the folks that replied, i was hoping you would..thanx for taking the time...my only concern is that the deca on the right, has "ml" as opposed to the one on the left "ML". I have the one on the right...

Originally posted by ireloaded9
    Bro-of all the folks that replied, i was hoping you would..thanx for taking the time...my only concern is that the deca on the right, has "ml" as opposed to the one on the left "ML". I have the one on the right...
    hehe thanks buddy!

The one on the right is the new version which you have..so no worries and grow bro!

D.W.

thats good news to me...thanx for the info!!!

showtimebro is offline New Member

Question norma

i have the excact same ones as the one on the right my vials have the blue logo under the sticker r these real or fake help me norma man or dutch thanx for ur help bros

Thread Information