Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bigtam is offline New Member

need primo help,I have not seen these before

my friend just got these from a respectable source and wanted to see what you guys think. The source claims they are from egypt, but i have never seen primo with the label layout like this.
    most primo has the label reading:
    Primobolan *
    Depot (where the * is a copyright logo)

mine read:
    Primobolan* Depot (all on one line)

if anyone has seen or used these please let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need primo help,I have not seen these before-goodprimo2.jpg  

here is another pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need primo help,I have not seen these before-anabolicprimo.jpg  

box
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need primo help,I have not seen these before-box1.jpg  

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    They look good to me, there a lots of different amps of primo, paper labels, printed on glass etc...

CanadianBD is offline New Member
    On the back of the box is there a perferated rectangle with the bar code in it?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    GOOD.

alevok Guest
    Turkish primos, they are fake, so fucking fake, no just kidding, you are good to go , I am using the same one and I am Turkish, I see same babies everyday.

that was real funny alevok, shit man you had me scared there for a second

fake box

All Turkish boxes have on a letter at the end of the batchnumber, I'll show a few pics after this one. That box is welknown in Holland, its made by a Dutch scammer. The same batchnumber was also made with rounded corners and a to small label.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need primo help,I have not seen these before-primobolanturk2.jpg  

lot#

He hasn't yet solved his problem with the red printing, or he has made to many boxes and is to greedy to throw them away. See my next pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need primo help,I have not seen these before-lotno.jpg  

comparison, these pics are posted on bodypage for month.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need primo help,I have not seen these before-fakeprimobox3.jpg  

He has solved his problems concerning the rounded corners, but still uses the same batchnumber.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need primo help,I have not seen these before-primobolanturkfake4.jpg  

box of three

Did you received yours in an inlay with 3 amps????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need primo help,I have not seen these before-primobolanturk3.jpg  

New

Te sucker still uses the old boxes, take a good look on the differences especially the 100
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need primo help,I have not seen these before-primoboxoldnew.jpg  

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    dutchbodybuilder or others I have the ones you say are fake. Seri: 040788(on box) 04078B(on amp). They oil does have a yellowish tint to it. They have the rounded corners(label). Who the hell is this Dutch scammer making these fakes, he sure is good. So that's the verdict huh? There fake? That really sucks. I posted on the Turkish Primo thread as well with my delema. If anyone can take the time to check it out for me I'd really appreciate it.

shit,my box has the 040788 seri no. that really blows that these are fake.
    does anyone know if they contain any metenolon enantat at all?
    by the way, thanks for all the good information dutchbodybuilder

I second that thanks alot dutchbodybuilder...helped tremendously. So what the hell is in these? I can't fucking believe I paid so much for fake shit!

Iwan

You wanted to see the two different inserts. By the way I've send the amp to the lab to be analysed..I let you know...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need primo help,I have not seen these before-insert.jpg  

Thumbs up

Damn bro you've been a big help. Yes I have the Spanish insert you posted there but the Turkish box.

So do you have some of these 04078B's as well? And you sent them off to be tested? That would be awesome to know what is actually in them.

previous

We had some Primo's tested before, here are a few results:
    Primobolan Depot 100 mg HMAHF 7 10 18 Metenolon-enantaat; 100 mg/ml Nandrolon-decanoaat; 19 mg/ml Vals
    Primobolan N-053 Metenolon-enantaat; 100 mg/ml Metenolon-enantaat; 102 mg/ml Echt
    Primobolan Depot N-056 Metenolon-enantaat; 100 mg/ml Metenolon-enantaat; 100 mg/ml Echt
    Primobolan Depot 71013 Metenolon-enantaat; 100 mg/ml Nandrolon-decanoaat; 19 mg/ml Vals
    Primobolan Depot 01065A Metenolon-enantaat; 100 mg/ml Metenolon-enantaat; 99 mg/ml Echt
    Primobolan Depot (TU) 04079B Metenolon-enantaat; 100 mg/ml Nandrolone phenylpropionate; 25 mg/ml Vals
    Primobolan Depot M-040 Metenolon-enantaat; 100 mg/ml Testosteron-cypionaat; 17 mg/ml Vals

Dutch-English: Vals=fake Echt=real

nice but I don't really understand. What does these #'s correalate to?:

N-053
    N-056
    etc

please post your lab results on the 04078b's , i would really like to know what is in these before i stick a sringe full in my ass.
    also, does the lab you use check for bacteria growth to insure that the substance is steril?
    thanks again for all your help

Bro don't shoot anything you not for sure on. How many did you get stuck with? I'm glad I only got 9 but was planning on ordering more...

batchnumbers

The numbers correlate to the batchnumbers on the vials that are analysed, p.a. The N-053 is the brown amp that is still available (generic).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need primo help,I have not seen these before-generische-primo.jpg  

an other

04079B Turkey
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need primo help,I have not seen these before-fakeprimo6.jpg  

Oh Ok I see bro. Did you send some 04078B amp in to be tested?

Mat
    Mat is offline New Member
    Hey bro those primos are 100 % legit

Originally posted by Mat
    Hey bro those primos are 100 % legit

mat:
    why do you think that these are 100% legit? have you tried them? was the seri # on yours 04078b?

stacker2002 is offline New Member
    that last 3 pack is good shit yellow -
    red \
    red >rings
    black /
    -

kalaspuff is offline New Member
    The primos I'm using look exactly like the ones one the picture dutchbodybuilder posted(n-053, brown amp). The only thing is that I hold water while on them. I use 400 mgs/week. But primo is not supposed to make you bloated, right? I have gained about 9 pounds in three weeks. Could there be a fake that look exactly the same?

Originally posted by kalaspuff
    The primos I'm using look exactly like the ones one the picture dutchbodybuilder posted(n-053, brown amp). The only thing is that I hold water while on them. I use 400 mgs/week. But primo is not supposed to make you bloated, right? I have gained about 9 pounds in three weeks. Could there be a fake that look exactly the same?
    its probably test bro.

labtest

These are the labtest of today including the Turkish.
    Masteron 85 L 34 Syntex Brussel Nandrolondecanoaat
    Naposim 03 000 700 Roemenië Methyltestosteron
    Ganabol - Zuid-Amerika Nandrolondecanoaat
    Parabolan - Frankrijk Nandrolondecanoaat
    Anapolon 07.00.002 Turkije Methyltestosteron
    Oxandrolone Spa 99002 Italië Stanozolol
    Testoviron Depot N-549 Spanje Nandrolondecanoaat
    Testex Elmu M 04 Spanje Nandrolondecanoaat
    Sustanon 250 - Turkije Nandrolondecanoaat
    Primobolan Depot N-253 Spanje Nandrolondecanoaat
    Primobolan Depot 040788 Turkije Nandrolondecanoaat
    Primobolan (oraal) 01002C Duitsland Methyltestosteron

I haven't the exact milliliters the different amps containd, but these are the roids that they contained, as you can see the fakes are no longer pure oil, mostly cheap, easy to buy, very underdosed roids.

shit, so final verdict is that the 04078b's contain no metenolon enantat at all. that really sucks

dablade is offline New Member

Smile hey bigtam

fake is 040788 not 04078B the 040788 has red ink writing on the box you can spot it as a fake already...

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    imho i dont know much about primos but i do know about fakes and i say these are real judging from the fact all 3 amps look like they are filled to the same level and have a consitent color with the correct labeling...your good to go brotha...

GEORGE YOUNG is offline New Member
    THESE ARE THE FAKE ONES.....KEEP IN MIND THAT AN AMP BROKE, THUS THE L;ABELS ARE WET..BEFORE THAT THEY LOOKED IDENTICAL EXCEPT FOR THE ROUNDED LABELS.....

GY....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need primo help,I have not seen these before-schering-fake-primobolan-100mg-1.jpg  
    Last edited by GEORGE YOUNG; 11-04-2002 at 03:55 PM.

GEORGE YOUNG is offline New Member
    AND THESE ARE THE REAL ONES.....

GY....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need primo help,I have not seen these before-schering-primobolan-100mg-3.jpg  

I dunno

The fakes are almost identical, exept for the red writing and the rounded corners. My guess is he solved the problem with the rounded labelcorners, but he still uses the old boxes with the red writing, and the same batchnumber. I dunno, cause I have no amp with that (old) batchnumber so I can't have it labanalysed. I do know that they keep showing on the boards like now on Triedia http://www.triedia.com/board/showthr...threadid=14770
    I would never shoot one with that batchnumber. Like we all see lately,the fakes are that well faked that its almost impossible to determen if they are legit or not, and as analyses prove most of the fakes contain small quantaties of cheap steroids , so you allway's have a bit of musclegrow, and because of that effect, some users claim on the boards that they used it and that it's real juice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need primo help,I have not seen these before-primobolanturk22.jpg  

peewee is offline New Member

conclusion?

is there definite results for the 04078B's
    I'm concerned...been on the shit for a couple weeks, now I've got to stop? I haven't noticed much...I've got the rounded corners

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information