tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member

TTokkyo Test enan?? is this real

just wondering if this was real? There is a tokkyo hologram on the bottom of the box, with the lot number of 001E and exp date of June 05. The box looks legit, but the bottle inside doesn't have an imprinted lot and exp date just the same print as the rest. Also it has a white flip top cap with TTokkyo on it and but the label is not even and doesn't have rounded edges, just straight edges which makes me a little worried...take a look. It's a horrible pic but you can still see how uneven the label is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TTokkyo Test enan?? is this real-ena2.jpg  

KeyMastur is offline VET
    wow that's a blurry pic. you can check ttokkyo's website, i think they have a pic of it up there.

but, from your description, it appears to be legit.

here's the box that's on their website, only the box though
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 10-27-2002 at 01:51 PM.

yeah that is the box that i got...i was just worried about the bottle because as you can see in the pic how crooked the label is...everything else looks legit except for the crooked label and also the lot number and exp date are not stamped on. I have been dealing with this source for a while and all of the other products have been legit so i am assuming that this is also

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you also gotta remember where these things are made - in mexico. since you're from NJ, doesn't appear as if you have been down there. let's just say things aren't in the best of shape

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I would be willing to bet it is real, (the box anyways) but without a good pic of the bottle, it is hard to tell what you have inside the box is legit.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Talking Does this help?

Here's what a friend of mine has
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TTokkyo Test enan?? is this real-ethanate.jpg  

yeah that is exactly what i have. I just my stuff is legit but the only real way to find out is to try it. Thanks for all your help guys

J Rod is offline Junior Member
    what is ttokyos webstie.

Thread Information