Thread: Paper Anabolics

LightHammer is offline Junior Member

Paper Anabolics

If i can get both paper anavar and paper winny should i opt for them instead of the pills? Are paper anabolics frequentally faked? If anyone has a pic of either of the two it would be a huge help!

Thanks,
    Recon

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    I got an email about this paper anabolics. I thought it was a supplement but what is this?

Paper Anabolics are an excellent chemical alternative to their tablet counterparts not only by virtue of the extremely high delivery success rates, but because many reports in suggest that users will experience greater gains with less negative side effects, e.g. stomach complaints, etc.This latter factor is generally attributed to the non-use of binders or fillers, as you will find in tablets.You have in the Paper Anabolics primarily high-grade raw chemical, i.e. Methandienone, Oxymetholone, Stanazol, etc., as you would expect to find in the tablet form.
    The primary reason for pursuing and developing the Paper Anabolics concept was to counter customer concerns for ordering overseas (e.g. from Amazing Thailand) certain forms of anabolic steroids .
    In the past year and a half success rate through Customs with Paper Products has averaged 98%. Furthermore, a good number of those sent have been received in countries usually considered a real challenge to get into, e.g. Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Finland and Norway to name but a few.
    Currently there are 3 types of Paper Anabolics:

PaperBol - Chemical name Methandienone (AKA D-Bol, Pinks, Thais, Dianabol )

PaperStrol - Chemical name Stanazol (AKA Winny)

PaperDrol - Chemical name Oxymetholone (AKA A-Bombs, AD 50's, Oxy 50's, Anadrol )

PaperBol and PaperStrol are prepared in sheets of 500 x 10mg squares while PaperDrol are prepared in strips of 100 x 50mg squares

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    WTF?

Damn bro! The evolution of science is interesting when the body is concerned. How thick is the paper and can the esters be evenly absorbed into bloodstream? Can the body sufficiently saturate these compounds?

He asked what paper anabolics were...lol

Recon

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    check out nov issue of md mag it has an article about that in their.

From what i have heard the body can sufficiently saturate these compounds, and i believe that the esters can be evenly absorbed into the bloodstreem. As for the thickness of the paper im not exactally sure. Do any of you guys know if there are alot of fakes going arround?

Recon

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Faking it should be relatively easy in the beginning. Shit - you may end up getting LSD instead of D-bol!

Not good lol...i guess i just have to order them and ill find out soon enough!!!

Recon

Let us know how it goes LightHammer. I would like to see what these different esters do. I'm open minded but to me, seeing is believing. Eventually there will be a new breakthrough and who knows. Good luck bro and keep us posted.

Thanks and i will let you know!!!

Recon

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    The is really only one guy you shoul dbe ordering these from. So worrying about fakes shouldnt be that bad. Its also extremly easy to find the guy im talking about. Like someone posted erliear his name is in a MD magazine.

Canadianjuicer is offline New Member
    just my 2cents but isn't the appeal of this the fact that you can get around customs? And isn't that becasue it isn't readily known about? With this in mind (and yes I know it was published in MD) is it really that wise to go on an on about it on-line? I mean no one ever had trouble getting Fina, now more and more bros are having issues with it. Why, becasue it gets talked about non stop on line, and there are people out there looking at sites like this for that kind of information. Again, just my 2 cents

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by Canadianjuicer
    just my 2cents but isn't the appeal of this the fact that you can get around customs? And isn't that becasue it isn't readily known about? With this in mind (and yes I know it was published in MD) is it really that wise to go on an on about it on-line? I mean no one ever had trouble getting Fina, now more and more bros are having issues with it. Why, becasue it gets talked about non stop on line, and there are people out there looking at sites like this for that kind of information. Again, just my 2 cents
    I agree... here in Oz we cant get fina. I said a long time ago that all you lucky americans should cease to so openly talk about it online. But hey, all good things must come to an end.

decagod is offline New Member
    Paper products are real , if you can confirm the source is legit, they can be some of the most pure powerful ways to administer the product with the least suspicion, as far as I know only one source is legit and he has my business.......papervar is awesome all the results expected and ease of transportation and/or shipping....a satisfied customer!!!

BigBad is offline Banned
    decagod, I just placed an order for papervar and paperbol. How many of the anavar did you take/day?
    I also know a couple of guys who have taken the paper gear and now refuse to take anything else besides it! -BB

decagod is offline New Member
    I have taken upto 3 squares daily on their own and have noticed much improved muscle hardness and little weightgain, 1 square is about 10mg i let them get damp in my mouth by gently chewing them and then put them under my tongue for a few mins.

BigBad is offline Banned
    Thanks for the info bro.

Juice89 is offline New Member
    Dam Anabolism I wish I had your source. Can't find it locally and my international source wants $75 for 3 amps for zambon thats just to rich for my blood. Needless to say I'm looking for another source.

Juice89 is offline New Member
    Wrong thread my mistake

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Well lighthammer judging by the info you cut and pasted i would say go for it you wont be dissapointed.......HITMAN

123A is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Warrior
    Faking it should be relatively easy in the beginning. Shit - you may end up getting LSD instead of D-bol!
    if you take before work out, and it is LSD, that will be a colourful workout, hey?

i've never heard or seen anything like it were i from, this all sounds new to me

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by seniormateus
    Damn bro! The evolution of science is interesting when the body is concerned. How thick is the paper and can the esters be evenly absorbed into bloodstream? Can the body sufficiently saturate these compounds? [/QUOTE

I second that the evolution of science is getting better shit wonder what they are going to come out with next does anyone have any actual pics of these paper anabolics

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    maybe in a 7 years or so we wont even have to inject

Thread Information