Thread: Naposim - Fake?

Cheechchong is offline Junior Member

Naposim - Fake?

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    i dont understand the question those are naps
    JLI

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Yeah, uh. I don't think a web-site would post fake pics and label them as real.

Cheechchong is offline Junior Member
    The boxes are different...

Look at the first picture.
    20 Tablets
    5mg Metandienone
    ----------------

The second pic:
    20 Comprimate
    5mg Metandienonă
    Anabolizant Steroidic

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    One is probably packaged for trade to other countries and the other is strictly for sale in Romania... Just my guess....

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, uh. I don't think a web-site would post fake pics and label them as real.
    Key Mastur
    Hey there my friend, KM. Good to see you again, bro!! Hell, eliteshitness continues to show "fake pics" of norma hellas or shall I say non-factory originals, dAcanoates for 2 years running.

In fact, too all readers, not the KM, as he is no novice, be leary of some so-called sites that actually push fake pics as the operators/sources are actually selling bunk shit!! (not EF) Always be careful and ensure that your reference(s) of your source(s) are stellar and top notch!! No picture is a guarantee, except when backed in this room by some very well qualified individuals, if I may so. I will not mention them as to not embarass them with too much love and appreciation.

As Buff stated, the bottom box is intended for sale in Romania ONLY. Only those individuals with "penpals" in Bucharest can usually obtain those.

Someone needs to donate better pictures to steroids .com. These are embarassingly terrible photographs, to be used as benchmarks!! I would be embarrassed if I was a MOD or owner of steroids.com. The photo is five years old. CheechChong....Seriously, do a search bro here on AR, there are 2005 lots pictured here, not 2001. Much sharper too, use Bouncer or Dutch Windmills or P-x's.

sugar-ray is offline New Member
    the second pics are the ones of what you received ? They look real to me...exact same as what ive seen. Hope they work ....let us know

durbin22 is offline Member
    The ones I have did not come with a box. What do they taste like? Mine are sweet at first then become bitter. I know they are real since I am up 9lbs in a week and a half.
    Last edited by durbin22; 10-25-2002 at 08:22 AM.

Thread Information