BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Turkish Anopolon

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Turkish Anopolon-turkish-.bombs.jpg  

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Bouncer what is that stuff i have never heard of it before.Btw what kind of digital camera do you use to take those awesome pics my camera sucks.

alevok Guest
    you are good to go, I will be using the same one bro, good luck with them

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bouncer got the same ones bro .

Originally posted by Tedmax195
    Bouncer what is that stuff i have never heard of it before.Btw what kind of digital camera do you use to take those awesome pics my camera sucks.
    Their just OTC Turkish A-bombs and the camera is a Fujicam Finepix 2300. It's one of the cheapest out there, but I done my research and it gets brilliant reviews. Most of my photos are taken on my window sill in natural sun light.

Bouncer

MAX30 is offline Associate Member
    I thought you didn't like anadrol ? Have we had a change of heart?j/k good luck on your cycle and gel swole

MAX30

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    MM. Nice pics buddy..I wonder where you got those

D.W.

systemx is offline New Member
    I was wondering about these, because I myself was planning on buying the same ones for my next cicle - but the anabolicreview.com main website under the drug profiles says that anapolon is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, and anadrol 50 is oxymetholone... are they the same thing? That and supposibly these were only availible for instatutional use in Mexico. I was also under the impression that a-bombs were anadrol 50, am I wrong? P.S. Bouncer please let me know if these work the mirracles that everyone claims "anadrol" is capable of, because if it does I will take them regardless. Thanks

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro depends on whta your really looking for .no they dont make miracles u need to make them happen ,depending on diet what its stacked with and etc .u mightget the resaults you looking for.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    MM. Nice pics buddy..I wonder where you got those
    the DW

......Inquiring minds want to know.

Gee, my arsenal could be strengthened with this kind of warfare/artillary.

Nice pic Bouncer!! Good to see you 2 boys patting each other on the back regarding each of your high quality photos of top notch gear. It makes me want to get back in the action and get out my camera, too. HMMMM???

Systemex like all steroids it depends on your diet, rest and training routines. Some people think taking steroids can be a short cut to hugeness, doesn't work like that my friend. But if you put the effort in, including busting a ball in the gym, up your cals, get the required rest etc steroids will give you the gains you'll never achieve in years training natural. Anymore info you need please feel free to PM me, and mention this thread so I know where your coming from.

Planetx, Dutch and myself are long time buddies from elitefitness, and I almost always bow to his knowledge of steroid photos etc. There are about a handfull of knowledgable people around these boards when it comes to fake steroid info and gear pix, Dutch, Vovan, Retabolil, Norma_man and ***cough*** yours sincerely. Take their words here as gosple.

Bouncer

Thread Information