Thread: D-bols

BIGJIM31 is offline New Member

Question D-bols

Hey guys i'm new to this board but not to this site nor AS, i'm on my third cycle and first time using d-bols. i got my first 100tabs from a friend of a friend .. the next 200 i got from an on-line site called ****** major props go out to them. it took a total of 4 days to get my gear, but anyway my question is whats that dragon type thing on the back of the d-bols that i got from pharma are they legit? also i didnt see that same dragon on my friends d-bols does that mean they arent ? can someone help answer this for me thanks peace.....
    Last edited by BIGJIM31; 11-25-2002 at 09:38 AM.

fast is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR board bro

You should post a picture if you can about your dbol `s, it would help alot

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    source posting...

the 'dragon' on your dbols (which im assuming are pink) are probably tai and good...but ive never used em

BIGJIM31 is offline New Member
    sorry about posting the source, i made a change to it. better late then never. also i can take pics of it from my web cam but u really wouldnt get that good of a look at it...anyhow thanks for any info u can give on this

Witamin is offline New Member
    Dont worry they are not fakes.. they called *British Dispensary* if i remember right and if they are made this year i think they all should have a dragon just to be harder to fake them.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    post a pic of both the dragon pills and the pills you got from your buddy..work on the lighting when taking the pic with your web cam it will help to make them come out clearer so we can see.

Thread Information