LBC
    LBC is offline New Member

Real or Fake Test Prop??

Has anyone seen this? I've seen mixed reviews on this being real or not. Would like to know before i acquire it. It's 10ml vile of testosterone propionate , 100mg/ml. [COLOR="Red"]edited/COLOR]

forza nuova is offline Associate Member
    o no,,,,,,,,good old testobol,,,,,bullshit aussie gear,,,,
    your taking a gamble shooting that bro,if you`ve even got test in that bottle ,its gonna be underdosed......
    you said it yourself,you cant find any thing about it,thats because its bullshit
    i will never buy ugl any thing in aus,including ugl vet lab shit,,,,sorry champ..

LBC
    LBC is offline New Member
    bah! I thought as much, i'd seen a few threads that didn't have many positives to say..Thanks for your input bro, greatly appreciated! Anyone else got any saving graces for this gear?

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    run it and find out.. you know your going to anyway

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by widowmaker2 View Post
    run it and find out.. you know your going to anyway
    Good point.

methan is offline Associate Member
    this is definitely UG gear, only testo prop available on the usa market is
    Last edited by PT; 11-26-2009 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Lab name

massive ! is offline New Member
    i agree this is a UG gear no info on edited at all on net ! But the guy who is making it is doing a hell of a job i ran a 8 bottle course with blue DBOL tabs great results so for all the other gimps on here rubbishing it pull your heads in i bet you have never even seen the bottle let alone tried it . I know of 5 blokes at my gym ( one of melbournes best known ) who have used it in cycles and not one has said it was shit ! so i say use it dude
    please do not post ugl names

thanx
    Last edited by PT; 11-26-2009 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Ugl name

Sam C is offline New Member
    Hey guys, I've used the real stuff in the UK, also have used pharmvet labs green bottle stuff and found them both good gear. I was 118kgs before I started and had a bit of excess fat, so i wanted to build muscle and lose fat too. when using the "GREEN" bottle I had awesome muscle gain and fat loss as I was doing heaps of reps and lighter weights. 8 weeks later I was 112kgs then started using rwr stanazol for 8 weeks and ripped up to 93kgs back to my fighting weight. GREEN bottle is awesome and I don't care who makes it. I was so strong after using this stuff.

Thread Information